Months Pass :Chapter Idk

~Narrators POV~
It had been months since the outbreak, Russia and Some other had been hiding out but they had ran out of supplies from around the area. "I'll go out further and get some more supplies" Russia said getting a bag ready. "I'll come too just in case anything happens" Canada said. Russia nodded as he finished packing. "North, Ukraine make sure everythings ok" Russia said as he and Canada where about to leave. "ok" Ukraine replied as North nodded.

Canada and Russia got into a truck and drove far out. They where hiding underground out in a forest and it was quite a hard to get supplies and the ones they did get they ran out.

Once they reached to a town they stopped and parked the car. "Wait Canada can we go to a different town" Russia asked. "Russia we can't the next town would be another hour away. We can't risk losing daylight" Canada replied. "I know but this town the one it all started in" Russia replied. "Its fine Russia"
"But what if.......America is a still here I-I don't want to see him like this"
Canada place his hand on Russia's shoulder. "Russia is its fine America is probably gone by know"
Russia nodded and they bothered walked to a store talking down some zombies as they were went. They split up and started looking for stuff. Russia was looking down the alcohol Isle and picked up a bottle of vodka headed opened it and took a couple sils before he but it back. He then paused as he heard something. He went to find Canada and seen him standing outside the door. "Where surrounded.... There's no way out there's to many" Canada said in a panic"
"Shit" Russia said staring at the crowd of zombie's clawing to get in through the glass door. "RUSSIA WE HAVE TO GO THE GLASS WILL BREAK AT ANY MOMENT" Canada shouted.
"..."
"RUSSIA COME ON"
"I'll hold them off you go"
"RUSSIA ARE YOUR KIDDING MEN KNOW ITS NOT THE TIME"
"Canada just go I can. Do this"
"Russia I can't le—"
Canada was cut but glass breaking
"JUST GO CANADA"
"Russia I won't"
The glass breaks as Canada finish
His sentence
"LEAVE CANADA"
"Canada take care of Ukraine"
Canada smiled at Russia as he began to run.
Russia started to shoot as the crowd of zombies came in till after 5 minutes he began to run
.
.
.
.
.
🤡

~Soda