Out running Them :Chapter 12

~Narrators POV~
Russia ran as a crowd of zombies followed him. He found a back entrance and ran out of there. While Running Russia check how much bullets he had.
5
That wouldn't last him long so he decided to save them till he needed him. Russia eventually lost the crowd of zombies ans himself. He found himself in a graveyard. Russia looked around them placed looked familiar. Russia Then realised where he was. This is the place that America was buried. He said looked around and found America's grave. Russia felt pity drown over him. It was he fault all this even happened. He heard foot steps and some growls from behind him. He turned around and pointed his gun but didn't see anything. He stated in have position for a couple seconds till he saw a crowd of zombies. "they must of still been following me" Russia said under his breath. He tried to running but he's legs wherever slowly giving up.
Russia stopped he had to stop he was running out of air. There was no way he could out run the them. He was too tired. Russia fell to the floor he tried to get up it was too late they where right behind him.

Russia tried to to reach for the his gun that had fallen. He finger had reached it when he felt a zombie grab he arm he kicked the zombies head which caused it to fall off. Russia continued to try and reach the gun when everything went black
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Canada's POV~
I ran to the truck and got in.
I waited in there for about five minutes but I didn't see Russia come out. I had to go I was attracting Zombie. I started to drive back an hoped Russia would find his way back. Part of me felt really bad I just left Russia there I didn't even try to help I just ran. " I'm a fucking coward" I said to myself. "Russia could be dead and it would be all my fault"
What am I going to tell the others.

I got back to our bunker and got out the truck. I only managed to get a small bit of food. "Canada your back" Ukraine said hugging me. "where's Russia?" she said asked. "U-Ukraine I'm so sorry"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger.
What yas think happened to Russia.

~Soda