Friday Night Bites

Harry Potter crossover Vampire Diaries | Reborn | Friday Night Bites

Jasmine got out of her Ford Anglia when she arrived in the school parking lot the next morning. Just like she promised, Andromeda collected little Teddy this morning at around 6:30 because of her school day today – even though she didn't exactly want to or have to, she needed to go to muggle school and keep up appearances. When Andromeda collected him, unfortunately he was still asleep so Jasmine couldn't say a proper goodbye since she didn't want to wake him up from his night-time nap.

After the raven head had a shower; using her favourite strawberry's and cream shampoo/conditioner with a watermelon shower gel – she had put on a pair of navy blue skinny jeans, a grey shirt with spaghetti straps and a dark purple leather-type jacket. Her shoes were a pair on flat-foot boots that were easy to run in, and over her shoulder was her school bag that could hold everything she needed – but she hid her wand in her left boot – she never expected to use it anytime soon unless she was alone at home but it was safe to be cautious about certain things – just like Professor Moody always said 'Constant Vigilance'. Unfortunately there were still a few rouge Deatheaters out there, but everyone's assuming that they're all lying low or disappeared for good so they wouldn't have to go to Azkaban with the Dementors.

"Jasmine!" She heard someone call behind her as her hand rummage through her shoulder bag, trying to find her mobile phone – she needed to remember to turn it on in case someone like Hermione or Andromeda called again like yesterday – although she needed to remember to put it on silent or vibrate so she didn't get embarrassed if her ringtone echoed through the classroom and get her in trouble.

Jasmine looked up to see Bonnie coming over to her with a big smile on her face, as if she was glad to see her, "Hey Bonnie." She greeted, an equal smile on her lips. She looked around the lot, she was sure that Bonnie came in with Elena every day. Where was Elena? "Where's Elena?" She voiced her thoughts, "I thought you two usually came in together in the morning." Jasmine's hand finally found the small mobile device at the bottom of her bag and pulled it out.

Bonnie suddenly wore a tight smile, "She's with Stefan." That was all she said.

Jasmine's face scrunched in confusion when Bonnie spoke like that, "I thought you liked him?" She wondered where or when that had changed.

Bonnie shrugged, not looking at Jasmine anymore, "I just got a bad feeling from him, when I touched him last night."

Jasmine nodded, not getting it. Bonnie had done the same thing as she did with Elena, it must be a part of her growing powers which was to sense what someone was or a certain event that sparked. What would happen if Bonnie touched her? "That's understandable, but he seems like a great guy." The two girls were now walking towards the school building as Jasmine tried to put her phone on vibrate.

Bonnie sighed, "I don't know," She seemed very conflicted, part of her wanted to ignore those feelings she had gotten from the guy Elena wanted to date (which she encouraged in the first place) but the other part of her wanted to warn her best friend and stop her from going near the guy. "I wanna ignore it for Elena's sake but my gut is telling me to keep her away from him." She sighed, she felt like a bad friend.

"Then we'll keep an eye on him," Jasmine suggested, getting a curious gaze from the learning witch. She just shrugged before explaining some more, "That way, you'll get to see if you need to act on these feelings you're getting or not. If we see something bad, then we'll tell Elena. She's our friend and we'll look out for her."

Bonnie smiled slightly as the two of them neared the front of the school building, "Why are you helping me?" She asked, confused but also grateful – she didn't want to go to her Grams about this stuff – everything she says was a load of crap in her mind but, these visions and feelings she was getting lately, her being is telling her that everything the old woman was saying – was true.