Chapter 15

Jimin just looks at me. Tear stains accesorize his beautiful eyes and angular face, and I realize that he actually didn't mean what he had said earlier.

"I- I'm so sorry. I keep saying it over and over again becaue I cause you so much pain and I'm responsible for all of it." Jimin can barely breathe through sobs. My heart melts and I open my arms and he falls into them. His arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

At break I walk between the both of them, worried they would fight again. Jungkook sighs and looks at Jimin.
"Yo, Chim, I think we've been really unfair on Skye. We keep forcing her to pick, but she needs her own time." Jimin nods.
"Listen, Skye. I don't care if you pick Jungkook over me. I just want you to be happy." We go to our next class and wait for lunch to come.

I walk to the cafeteria and immediately see Taehyung. I walk over and sit next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He turns red again and I laugh at him. I sit upright again and we eat in silence before Jungkook and Jimin sit in front of us.

"When did you guys become such firm friends?" Jungkook joked. I roll my eyes.
"You mean firm friends like this?" I kiss Taehyung on the cheeks, the forehead and the tip of his nose. Jungkook and Jimin laugh at Taehyung turning red.

After lunch we finish our classes and decide to meet up at 5 at a cafe. I was about to walk home when Jimin stops his car in front of me.
"After all this, the least I could do is take you home. Unless you'd want to come to my house? If you feel lonely, that is." I agree and he drives me to his house, a beautiful mansion in his neighborhood called the Jasmines.

He helps me out of the car and opens the front door for me.
"Oh wow, such a gentleman." I laugh at him getting embarrassed. "Where are your parents?" His brows furrow and I know I've hit a soft spot.
"They died when I was 14. I'm 16 now." He mumbles. I wrap my arms around him and apologize.

He brings me to the kitchen.
"Make yourself at home!" He announces. "Maybe one day it could be..." He says shyly and smiles at me. I get butterflies every time he looks at me like that.

10 minutes later, we are laughing together and drinking hot chocolate. I check my watch and yawn.
"You have the cutest yawn. Are you tired?" I blush and he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

He opens the door to a huge bedroom with an enormous bed.
"Is this your room?" I ask, admiring his Gucci things. Jimin laughs.
"I see Jungkook told you about my obsession with Gucci." I smile and laugh.
"Don't worry, you're not the only one." I grab my school bad and pull out my purse. Jimin laughs and walks up to me, intertwining his fingers with mine.
"I guess we're not so different after all."

I lie on his bed and breathe in his familiar smell of body spray and close my eyes, still smiling. Jimin comes in next to me, and hugs me from behind. Before I fall asleep, I set an alarm on my watch. We fall asleep together, with Jimin's arm around me, keeping me safe.