Mr Mayor

Mr Mayor woke up at 11:00 am that morning. Mr Mayor (aka Kurtis Connor) got out of bed to see that he was late. He was late for the biggest thing that would ever happen in his career.

His first tour.

He wasn't doing it by himself. Which was a good thing because he felt if he did he would for sure make a big fool of himself. Kurtis hurried as fast as he could to get dressed.

He wore a a bright pink shirt that said "Real Women are born in October with Puerto Rican Blood". It was his second favorite shirt.

His first being a shirt that said "I can't get into Airports with these guns" then proceeded to have to arrows pointing to his arms.

Kurtis ran out of his house with his Gucci slides in hands and the key to unlock his bike. He didn't have a car because he wanted to save the environment. Unlike the fools around him.

Kurtis rode his bike all the way to the airport. He was going to be meeting Danny Gonzalez (who had Gorgeous Gonzalez blue eyes) and Drew Gooden (who was too gooden for him) at the airport in Maine.

Which was their first stop on tour. Kurtis couldn't have been more excited to see the two boys. He wouldn't want to say he's seen all their videos because that would be creepy, but he has.

Kurtis had finally gotten to the airport and picked up his bike and threw it at the valet. "He'll take care of it when I'm gone," Kurtis thought to himself.

Kurtis ran into the airport and barely made it on time to get on the plane. Mr Mayor was going to go on tour and no one could stop him.