Pursona

Drew was enjoying himself in London. It was a new scenery. He loved everything about the beautiful place.

Everything but one thing...

He hated driving on the opposite side of the road. He almost got into like 3 different car crashes because he forgot. Good thing no one was hurt, but it was exhausting having to actually pay attention to the road for once.

Since Drew had started to feel better about himself and slowly get over the boy he once loved he was going to go to a pub.

Was it a pub? Drew had no idea, he would call it a bar but he didn't know if that was offensive.

Drew decided he was going to wear a black crop top and black skinny Jean's. So if he needed to hide he could blend into the shadows. Just so he has a little pop of color he was going to wear bright orange shoes.

Drew headed out to the pub skipping the whole way there. He was excited to go and to maybe eventually meet someone new.

Drew went inside and immediately going to the bar and asking for a drink.

He sat down not really know exactly what to do. That's until he saw the most attractive man hes ever seen. He was tall with brown curly hair. Drew calmly walked over to man.

"Hi, I'm Drew," he said while trying to stand tall, but failing horribly because he just didn't know how to stand properly.

Sometimes he would stand awkwardly like Bill Hader on the red carpet.

"Hi, I'm Baxter, but most people call me Bax. And I already know who you are. I've seen you on youtube a few times." Baxter was a hot man. You didn't need eyes to see that because his pursona was all you needed.

Drew was a bit startled. He didn't expect such a handsome man to recognize him from YouTube.

"Oh really?" Drew asked him. He leaned against the circular table, trying to look as cool as a cucumber.

"Yeah... I'm actually subscribed to it." Baxter chuckled awkwardly, biting his lip and squinting.

"Do you need glasses?" Drew asked noticing the squinting.

"What?"

"What?"

Drew laughed a little. It didn't bother him though. Drew was determined to at least get this guys number tonight.

"Can I get you a drink?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Drew went to go get Baxter a drink. When he came back he started a conversation with him about Logan Paul.

Logang.

A few hours had passed and both men were equally drunk. After a while they decided to share drinks because they were both losing money fast.

Drew reached out for the shared drink at the same time and their hands touched.

Sparks flew for a second, and then they were gone. None existence.

The tension was already built up and this just made it stronger.

That's when Drew made the bold decision to kiss Baxter. Baxter of course kissing back because he wanted to do the same thing for so long, but never having the guts.

Usually in the movies there would be "fireworks" or some sort of feeling that would let the person know that that person was it for them. That they were meant to kiss them, hug them, or whatever intimate thing.

Drew didn't feel any fireworks, butterflies, or anything. The only thing he felt was Baxter's lips on his. At that moment that was enough, but he had no idea how it wasn't going to be enough in the future.

If he had too he was going to play pretend until it was enough.

did you know Mort from Madagascar has 11 unnamed deceased wives?