The Meetings Part 2

Kurtis walked through the airport while Danny juggled. They were looking for Drew.

Drew Gooden was a bad boy. He didn't care much of what others said and he always went by his own rules. That's what Kurtis liked about drew so much.

Never has Kurtis seen anybody more bad. Drew would tell at his mom sometimes for making him clean his room and Drew would sneak out of the house to go to parties with Alcohol.

Kurtis never went to parties. Kurtis was more of a stay at home guy. He would rather read books and watch movies instead of be drinking all night.

That's what Drew liked about Kurtis. Kurtis was more calm in collected. Kurtis had plans and Ideas and knew exactly what he was going to do and when he was going to do it.

Drew wished that that was how he could be but he could never really change.

When Kurtis found Drew he wasn't expecting Drew to be looking so fine. Drew was doing a hand stand while singing the ABCs backwards.

To kurtis it was so hot. Just as hot as Danny. When Drew noticed them he sang the ABCs backwards even faster. He wanted to impress Kurtis so bad.

Kurtis thought it would be fun so he did the exact same thing. Danny wanting to also impress Kurtis tried doing it too. Danny ended up falling and passing out.

These boys were so silly, but Kurtis was madly in love with both boys equally. Little did he know though that those two boys were in love with him too.