𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔭𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢:
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔥𝔶𝔲𝔫𝔤:@ taealien
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔍𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫: @ lilprince
𝔍𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨:@ badkookie
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫:@ Rmofficial
𝔐𝔦𝔫 𝔜𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔦:@ sugaR
𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔨: @ daydream
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔨𝔧𝔦𝔫:@ foodporn (inside joke with me and a another friend)

𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤: 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔤𝔢, 𝔰𝔞𝔡 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥.

✧︎🥀🖤𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔭𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 🖤🥀✧︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Taealien

❤️873,732likesTaealien: busy busy day! Photo shoot all morning and this is my only break:(📸: @ daydreamView all 4028 comments@ babygirl: step on me please

❤️873,732likes
Taealien: busy busy day! Photo shoot all morning and this is my only break:(
📸: @ daydream
View all 4028 comments
@ babygirl: step on me please.
@ daydream: it was tiring😓
@ fackisrealperiodt: my phone just made me go 🤰
@ badkookie: looking cute 👀

♡︎

Jungkook threw his phone at his pillow, not wanting to break it. Why the hell did Taehyung have to be so attractive. Like the fuck man. Jungkook wanted to squeeze him even tho Taehyung doesn't know who he is.  Taehyung was a famous actor and singer. He's still new to internet sense his first even appearance on a show was only a year ago. That past year his fame has been rising and rising more and more. Now he is mostly on every cover of every magazine. He only made one song, which was a cover of a English singer. It was somebody like you. It blew up on the first 24 hours. He was a up rising star. All the gossip was about him. He was talented in every which way. Jungkook would cut off his arm to see him from a mile away. He was that beautiful.
'Ba dink' notification.

Jungkook would oftenly look at the message and read it on its lock screen page but never bother to respond if he think it's not important or doesn't know what to say. He did this a lot. More then he should.

He looked at it.' Lilprince: see Taehyung a new post? He cute but not as cute as yoongi.'

Jungkook smiles and he unlocked his phone to reply. Jimin and Yoongi were cute together. Jungkook thought they were just friends at first  until Jimin had to sit down and explain that him and Yoongi were dating. He didn't see the obvious. Jimin and Yoongi would joke around and say that they will fuck each other or mess around by saying they were secretly each other girlfriends. Turns out it was sorta true. Not the whole girlfriends part, just the dating part. When they would go live in instagram together, they would get questions all the time about if they had girlfriends or not, jokingly one of them would say " yeah it's me." And kiss the other on the cheek or something.

Guess they fell in love with each other. Gross.

Lil prince: seen Taehyungs new post? He's cute, but not as cute as Yoongi. 

Badkookie:debatable. I feel like most of the world would have to disagree.

Lilprince:rude 🙄
Lilprince:anyway. I'm like gonna spam the weirdest as message to Taehyung each day until he replies to me instead of you.

Badkookie: haha, bet. I bet twenty bucks and a brand new shoes that he will fucking block you instead.

Lilprince: is that a challenge  I hear?
Lilprince: deal

Badkookie: you're so on.
                             Seen at 2:38am

Oh shit, it's practically three in the morning and jungkook hasn't even got a second of sleep. Jungkook puts his phone of charge, like most people, and head off to dream bubble world.  He really should get out more and be productive. Nah, Netflix is his sunshine.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
🥀Stay tuned for next chapter 🥀