𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢:
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔥𝔶𝔲𝔫𝔤:@ taealien
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔍𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫: @ lilprince
𝔍𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨:@ badkookie
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫:@ Rmofficial
𝔐𝔦𝔫 𝔜𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔦:@ sugaR
𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤 ℌ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔨: @ daydream
𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔨𝔧𝔦𝔫:@ foodporn

𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤: 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔤𝔢, 𝔰𝔞𝔡 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥.

✧︎🥀🖤Chapter 5: 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 🖤🥀✧︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Jungkook really hated highschool. Yes he was 19 (yes I'm changing their age, don't at me bitches) and also to old for highschool. He got held back for failing one class. It also sucked because he was only one point away from passing. Jimin had the same thing happen to him, he got held back. But not for the reason that you believe. He actually purposely failed the last week of test so he could be held back with jungkook. Jimin did want him to be lonely. Plus they made a promise when they were smaller that,, they would go into collage together. Yoongi; of course being the only mature, well behaved one, tho he can be hyper at times, and the other times he's just lazy. Well he is already in collage. Nothing less, they all decided to move out and into a apartment and slit the rent and bills. It was easier, cheaper, and more fun this way.

There was gonna be a dance for Halloween at his school. He was most likely not gonna go but show up for the after party's at the rich bitches houses. So that,, he could sneak some stuff back with him and sell it. For money. His job does pay him well. He works at a grocery store. And yes, stealing then selling stuff if bad, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

Him and Jimin have a large following on instagram and such. Not nearing enough to be a celebrity, just just enough to brag about being somewhat popular online. Jungkooks instagram doesn't have much pictures of his face. He likes to take pictures of other things besides hisself. Like his or friends outfits without a face showing, the sky, trees, rivers, buildings, you name it. The few pictures he does have on Instagram of him, is private. So for the most part, most of his followers don't know his face.

Jungkook hardly lets Jimin post him as well. He really wish he had more followers so that he could get the attention of other famous people. Not that he wanted to be famous, he just admired most celebs. They were all so beautiful. He wished he was beautiful like them.

Badkookie:

❤️482,932 likesBadkookie: 🖤View all 820 commentsLilprince: it's almost time to spam taetae Subtopewdie: hands👁👅👁

❤️482,932 likes
Badkookie: 🖤
View all 820 comments
Lilprince: it's almost time to spam taetae
Subtopewdie: hands👁👅👁

Today jungkook didn't get much likes. It didn't upset him thought. He made him feel eh.

♡︎︎

Lilprince: alright motherfucker

Lilprince: look at you dms tae

Lilprince: tae the robot:

Lilprince: tae that's gonna do the bang bang with my friend.

Lilprince: someone shitted on our school yard

Lilprince: my teacher is a bitch

Lilprince:a

Lilprince: b I

Lilprince: t c

Lilprince: h

Lilprince: and in that order.

Lilprince: oh shit

Lilprince: a rat

Lilprince: actually the rat is me

Lilprince: your a god

Lilprince:*youre

Lilprince: youer*

Lilprince: you'res**

Lilprince: youuore

Lilprince: shit

Lilprince: does your pubic hair look like ramen?

♡︎︎