New Orleans

Stiles was still recovering when he heard the Nogitsune's voice in his head, "I know you can hear me stiles! I want to make a deal!" he said in a raspy yet desperate tone,"I will always hear you, you are the monster that I will carry with me forever, A deal? what do you have to offer? you are dying as we speak! with no energy to gather, you will get weaker and weaker until you pass away! what can you possibly offer me!" Stiles yelled furiously"Power, Love and Revenge if you want it," he said coyly

"Hahaha! you think I care for any of those! Love is a fantasy! Revenge is nothing more than child's play to me! power!? I don't need it I can just get someone else to do the heavy lifting without them even know what they were doing! you think you're the only schemer!? Bitch, I'm the king!" Stiles yelled proudly.

"Exactly why I picked you! the strongest! the smartest! and the darkest! you think Love is a Fantasy very well, you think you don't need power? we all need Power stiles and you should see the whole deal before you say no to this offer because I do not think I can make it again, as you said I'm dying Stiles." the Nogitsune said calmly unaffected.

"The power I offer is endless stiles the joining of us will make us True immortal's! I underestimated you once and I paid the price for that, what I ask is that you combine with me, I won't lie to you again I swear to the Aris!" as the Nogitsune finished his binding oath something Stiles had learned from Deaton, he actually began to consider his offer,"Tell me everything, How will combining change me? will it make me need to feed on your... Special diet?" Stiles asked considering.

"You stiles are already a Spark and were-fox, part of the reason I chose you, combining with me will give you 1000X Stronger, Smarter, Faster, heighten your senses far higher than a wolfs will ever be, it won't affect your personality any more than everyday life already does, I will be living inside you mindscape where I will create a nice little den for us according to our preferences, Magic will not affect you in any way other than making you stronger, your regeneration will be faster than any wolf you can even regrow your limbs within a day! and you will only get stronger, Oh and you'll become more attractive." the Nogitsune didn't hold back anything there weren't many if any downsides.

"1000 times more powerful? how is that!" Stiles asked impressed yet skeptical.

"Through awakening your other supernatural lineages obviously! you hold a spark which can do much but must be kept in check, and are likely the last were-fox in existence! I'm not trying to play with you here Stiles I'm actually trying to survive! and you are my best option! I will never cause you issues again!" the Nogitsune said getting desperate.

"Swear complete loyalty on Aris and you have a deal!" Stiles said after a few minutes of thought.

Without flinching the Nogitsune made the oath and stiles could feel the binding oath take place somehow.

"Now where are you?" Stiles asked,

"Fifteen feet to your left in the bottom box under the files." The Nogitsune said.

Stiles found the box after he decided to 'Screw his injuries and pain' after finding the cage or box or whatever you want to call it he opened it and the Nogitsune flew out in the form of a fly,

"Thank you, Stiles, you will not regret this!" and disappeared into one of his wounds.

Stiles felt it instantly his wounds were already closing and he felt power overflowing from his every pore, then the world slowed to a near standstill and he could feel the power he could control.

"I feel like I could destroy the world with a snap of my fingers!" Stiles exclaimed,

"Odd comparison for the hero but okay... but let's try not to do so... shall we try our new Fox form?" The Nogitsune said reasonably,

Stiles instinctually new the process to shift and soon he was a small white fox with emerald eyes and black shadow like paws that seemed to be leaking shadow, with Power running through his veins he tried something,

Teleportation!

Focusing on the restaurant or rather Bar he had gone to earlier he pictures the alley beside it and walked into the shadow to his left, instantly he felt a welcoming sort of cool breeze and knew he was outside, looking around he knew he had teleported just one thing he forgot pants...

Before he could teleport back the nogitsune spoke up, 

"Just imagine them and focus some power into it and try to bring it to reality"

Stiles did just that and a few tries later he succeeded slipping them on quickly he pulled his phone and wallet from where he left them with his magic and entered the bar,

the bar was fairly empty except a few staff and some customers walking to the bar he saw his cousin who had informed him she worked here, 

"Hello, Cousin!" Stiles said making the bartender who looked lost in her thoughts jump out of her skin,

"M-M-Mischief! W-W-What are you doing here!" Camile Shouted unintentionally.