True Mates Brand

Life had been going smoothly for over half a year without any supernatural trouble whatsoever, then the Michaelson's came back to town. The Legendary family had left to find a family member who had long since been on the run Henrik the Pure the youngest of the family, the one who hated what his family had done with there power he had tried to reason but they had lost all semblance they held with their former selves and so he ran, he occasionally got spotted each time the family would be there within a day and look for him everywhere but he would be long gone by then.

Stiles had been walking through the quarter when he heard shouting, he peeked into the alley and saw to men yelling at one another, one dirty blonde  with short curly locks and a short scruff and a perpetual smirk that made his heartbeat and blush slightly, the other a darker-skinned man who Stiles recognized as Marcel Gerard the resident Vampire king or whatever stiles didn't care the emotions and anger they were giving off was good for his inner fox so he watched calmly unable to take his eyes off of the blonde-haired man.

It was minutes in when stiles felt his wrist getting hot like searing hot like he was being branded, he almost cried out in pain when he saw the infinity symbol with a human heart in the middle tattooed on his wrist, Looking back to the duo the blond was also staring at his wrist.

"Oh? It seems your mated to someone! I hope its the blonde he seems interesting!" Riddle said, Stiles, being Stiles he had come up with a nickname for the riddle loving Nogitsune who had long ago lost his identity, so obviously he named him Riddle, partly because he was an evil megalomaniac like Tom Riddle from harry potter.

"Oh? the hearts not beating... your mate's supernatural or dead..." Riddle commented

Stiles ignored the brat in his head and looked up from his wrist the two who had paused there shouting match and were gaping at the blonde's wrist which was glowing gold slightly but enough to garner their attention, 

'Why is his wrist glowing?' Stiles asked riddle

"He's your mate, and I heard sometimes they glow... it didn't for you but it did for him, interesting..." was all riddle said in response.

"You know what this means right?" Marcel asked holding back laughter,

"You have a mate! Hahahaha oh, I feel bad for whoever they are! to have to be mated to Klaus Mikaelson the man with the world's largest stick up his ass! Oh! this is too good!" Marcel said no longer holding back his laughter,

"It's beating... is that supposed to happen?" Klaus asked,

Klaus was far too stunned to hear Marcel answer him, what was this how could he 'evil incarnate' be mated to someone! he refused to love yet he knew he would... there was no denying the true mate's brand if he did he would slowly die... that was the only fate awaiting those who refused the brand.

Klaus opened his senses and looked around for the so-called mate of his if the brand appeared they would have to be within 100 meters of each other... but he couldn't feel anyone at all, he could tell marcel was doing the same intrigued at the idea.

"If you're looking for me that's not how you'll find me... I am a shadow after all." Stiles said walking out of Klaus's shadow,

"Marcel, Good to see you again, You must be Niklaus... much more handsome than I expected..." Stiles said nodding to Marcel who gaped at him, and then examined Klaus who did the same to him,

Stiles had introduced himself to the local hierarchy of supernaturals to make sure nobody messed with him needlessly.

"You... Oh, this is just great! why on earth would you bring the two most powerful beings on earth together!" Marcel grumbled to the sky like he was talking to god or some shit.

"What... are you..." Klaus asked curiously 

"ha, wouldn't you like to know!" Stiles teased, 

Klaus's eyes widened as he took in a whiff of his sent he smelled of vanilla and cocoa with a dash of mint, his eyes sparkled with mischief and entertainment.

"My name Is Gemini, And it seems we are to be mated." Stiles or Gemini said,

--------------------------------------------

After that Klaus tried to take stiles home but Stiles declined and playfully teased on how he wasn't a cheap toy, and he would have to buy him dinner first, they were still in the alley and marcel was still with them hearing the dinner remark he laughed,

"You already own nearly all of the restaurants and bars in town! hahaha," Marcel laughed wholeheartedly,

Klaus looked confused and intrigued at this info, this beautiful sexy alluring man before him certainly radiated power but to own nearly all the restaurants in the city was impressive even to him.

"What would you like?" Klaus indulged,

"My cousin Camile used to work at a bar I forget the name but let's go there..." Stiles said dropping the bomb to surprise them,