OO

different coloured lights bounced off the walls of the club, music blasting as sweat drenched bodies moved along the dance floor, grinding against each other or mindlessly and drunkenly making out.

the loud, blaring music mixed with an impecable amount of alcohol ran through everyone's veins, everyone except a certain raven haired male.

jeon jeongguk; south korea's most feared mafia leader. the male had an impecable figure, his slim waist contrasting with his broad shoulders. his body was covered in different tattoos, the black ink going perfectly with the male's pale skin.

the mafioso sat at the bar of the booming club, his eyes drifting mindlessly over the sea of sweaty bodies, a shot glass clasped between his long fingers. while scanning the crowd, his eyes landing on one particular person, that person being none other than kim taehyung.

jeongguk's eyes danced over the petite male's figure, his dark eyes momentarily stopping on the male's round, plump ass. the raven haired male licked his lips, taking in the seductive male. the way his curvy hips swayed as he walked, the way his blonde hair bounced cutely with almost every move, and that utterly adorable box smile that he just couldn't seem to get enough of.

jeongguk let out a threatening growl, slamming the shot glass he once held down onto the bar's counter before he made his way towards the petite beauty that was kim taehyung, his eyes set on only the beautiful male.

once close enough, jeongguk moved to stand behind the smaller male, possessively wrapping one bulky, tattoo covered arm around taehyung's waist. he leaned down slightly, licking the shell of the petite beauty's ear, "hello there, doll," jeongguk spoke, his voice raspy as he whispered in taehyung's ear, "you're even prettier up close."

taehyung didn't know what to say, nor what to do. the male's breath hitched as he heard the deep, raspy voice od the male who stood behind him, his knees buckling at the dominance that dripped from every word the man spoke.

"h-huh?" taehyung stuttered, his cute cheeks tinted a pretty shade of pink as he turned around in the strange man's hold, "w-who are yo- woah," taehyung paused" his eyes going wide as he stared stunned up at the now smirking raven haired male.

jeongguk chuckled at the little male, his hand moving down to taehyung's lower back as his smirk only grew, "i'm guessing you like what you see, pretty," he purred, licking over his lips as he eyed the slightly shorter male, causing taehyung to whimper and squirm slightly in the mafioso's hold.

"and," jeongguk paused, his voice dropping at least two octaves lower, "the name's jeongguk, by the way. just so you'll know what name to scream later on," the tatto covered male purred, lust and desire lacing his voice as he leaned down, connecting his lips with the blonde haired beauty that was kim taehyung.

and that's how taegguk met.

//what's you think? uwu