O3(m)

//wOah, smut so early into the book? 😳 damn, i'm grinding hArd mayn !! sorry if it seems kinda rushed, by the way. i just wanted to do a lil sum sum for yall, yk? :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

moans, skin slapping and dirty talk. those were the only thing's heard throughout the jeon, kim residence. the two had just gotten back from jeongguk's work place and the ravenette decides to have a little fun with his boyfriend.

said ravenette had taehyung bent over on their shared bed, pretty face pressed into the sheets with his ass up in the air while he held his both arms behind his bacj, relentlessly pounding into the petite blonde.

"a-aH~! p-please-hah! please, daddy!" taehyung cried out, his mouth ajar as a small amount of drool ran down his chin. tears pooled in his eyes as he felt jeongguk hit his prostate head on, his body moving with each rough thrust jeongguk gave.

jeongguk growled, bringing one hand up to smack taehyung's ass, groaning as he watched the thick flesh jiggle from the impact, "fuck, look at you, pup. you love when i fuck your tight little pussy, right? love when i stretch your slutty little hole? huh?"

jeongguk's dirty words only turned taehyung on even more, helpless whimpers leaving him as he began to fuck himself against the younger's cock, "y-yes, daddy! l-love the way you fuck me~!" taehyung whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut as he continued to move back against jeongguk.

jeongguk smirked at hoq needy taehyung was, comoletely stopping his movements, "such a slut for me, pup. look at you, fucking yourself on my cock," he growled, heaving out a shaky sigh as he soon began to snap his hips, each thrust causing taehyung to let out loud, broken moans.

"mm, d-daddy! i-i'm c-cumming!" taehyung cried out, gasping as he came, the pearly white substance coating the sheets below him along with his flat tummy. even after taehyung came, jeongguk wasn't finished with him. the ravenette kept on relentlessly pounding into taehyung, chasing his own orgasm.

"f-fuck baby, you gonna take my cum? gonna take daddy's cum like a gold little slut?" jeongguk groaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he felt his orgasm approaching, "y-yes daddy~" taehyung whimpered out, the pleasure becoming too much for him to handle.

finally, jeongguk reached his orgasm, taehyung cumming shortly after for the second time. jeongguk carefully pulled out, a cocky smirk forming on his handsome features as he watched his cum roll down  taehyung's thigh, "beautiful."

taehyung whined at the emptiness, his lower half falling onto the bed. he panted, exhausted from their previous session. jeongguk smiled at taehyung's tired state, moving ti lay next to him, "you ok, pretty?" he questioned, his voice soft as he ran his hands through the blonde's messy head of hair.

taehyung only whined, crawling closer to jeongguk before burying his face in the ravenette's neck, "tired, gukkie.." he muttered, beginning to gently suck on the skin of jeongguk's  neck which caused the latter to smile.

taehyung soon drifted off to sleep, small snores leaving his slightly parted lips. jeongguk smiled fondly at his boyfriend, one arm wrapped protectively around his waist as the other acted like a pillow. to say he was content would be an understatement at this point. he felt complete.

jeongguk's eyelids soon became heavy, a small sigh leaving him before he slowly drifted off to sleep, a small smile on his face as he did, "taehyung,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i love you so much."