a/n.

to say that i am disgusted would be an understatement. saying that someone who committed suicide was "asking for attention" is a whole load of bullshit. how would you feel if ypu were in a dark place, feeling like you could speak to absolutely no one and that the only way to get away from whatever pain is to end it all?

i thought jonghyun's death would have opened some eyes and made people realise that suicide and depression are not anywhere close to being jokes. and to all of you fake 'armies' who are saying that if sulli had stanned bts she would have been fine, you disgust me. you don't even deserve to be called a fucking army, honestly. do you tjink bts would approve of this? knowing that some(yes, there are A FUCKING LOT of great armies out there) their 'fans' are inconsiderate delinquents who fail to see that someone is hurting? tsk, i'm fucking ashamed.

sulli was precious; she was my bias wrecker in f(x). she was literally crying, begging for some form of help, but everyone brushed it off as her 'looking for attention' or 'being a complete bitch'. i'm enraged right about now, people like that sicken me.

if you even think of yourself as a fan, knowing that you have said such cruel things about both jonghyun AND sulli, you're a fucking disgrace. have a good day/night, kids.