O7(m)

"so, i saw jeongguk kill someone today and it was the hottest shit i've seen since he grew out his hair," taehyung spoke, the words leaving him causing jimin(who dat directly in front of him) to choke. taehyung only laughed at jimin's reaction, not feeling one ounce of regret for what he had just said.

taehyung had always had a thing for jeongguk basically turning into a lunatic.m; it just really turned him on. from the way the elder's arms would flex when he was beating someone, the way his eyes would turn extremely wild and dark, to the way his voice would become extremely raspy. taehyung absolutely loved it.

he figured out his strange kink the first time he saw jeongguk like that. the pair had gone out to a club, taehyung wearing a very provocative outfit. a bold male decided to be a bitch and touch taehyung without his permission, and bOY did jeongguk get mad. taehyung sat, whimpering quietly as he rubbed his thighs together, absolutely loving the dominance and power his boyfriend spewed while beating the intoxicated male half to death.

"uh, tae? you got a little problem," jimin snickered, pointing at taehyung's lower half. taehyung whined in embarrassment, his cheeks flushing a pretty pink as he pouted, throwing a pillow at his best friend, "go away, minnie," he grumbled, glaring cutely at the elder male.

jimin only chuckled, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to taehyung's cheek before he got up from the younger's shared bed, making his way out of the room and out of the house. once he was sure that jimin had left, taehyung went back to his thoughts.

fuck. just the thought of his boyfriend had him whimpering and squirming. though, his whines and whimpers were cut short as he heard a quite familiar, raspy voice, "what's wrong, pup?" jeongguk questioned, knowing fully well what was wrong with taehyung. he had heard taehyung and jimin's conversation and was planning to use the given information to his advantage.

"g-ggukie," taehyung whined, squeezing his thighs together, his cheeks turning a darker shade of pink. jeongguk smirked at how desperate taehyung seemed, running his tongue over his bottom lip as he stared at the smaller male, "tell me what's wrong, precious. talk to daddy," jeongguk cooed, stalking closer to taehyung, pulling his shirt over his head before tossing it somewhere in the room.

taehyung moaned at the sight, loving how all of the ravenette's tattoos were on display. the small blonde instinctively spread his legs, the action causing jeongguk to growl, his eyes turning darker thsn usual, "look at you, baby. spreading your legs like a little slut, just for me," the ravenette praised, kneeling on the bed before resching to grip taehyung's thighs, possibly bruising the soft flesh.

jeongguk tugged taehyung's shorts down, groaning at the sight he received, "no underwear, pup?" he teased, csusing taehyung to blush and whimper, trying to hide his face. jeongguk chuckled softly, removing taehyung's hands from his face, "don't hide, baby. let daddy see that pretty face of yours," he cooed, making taehyung pout and let out a small huff of annoyance.

jeongguk then pecked taehyung's lips, trailing butterfly kisses down the blonde's neck to his torso, the soft yet wet kisses causing taehyung to shudder. jeongguk then held the blonde's thighs apart, licking his lips as he watched the younger's hole clench around nothing, "scuh a greedy little hole," he purred, leaning forward to run his tongue along the outside of taehyung's entrance, "it's just beghing to be filled with my cock. tsk, pathetic."

taehyung moaned shakily, reaching down to grip jeongguk's hair, pulling his towards his puckering entrance, "so needy," jeongguk chuckled, finally shutting up as he leaned forward once more, placing little kisses along taehyung's hole before he pushed his tongue inside of the small male.

taehyung mewled helplessly, absolutely loving the power jeongguk had over him. he shuddered, his grip on the ravenette's long locks tightening as he arched his back, throwing his head back as jeongguk's tongue flicked against his prostate, "a-ah, daddy!" he cried out, earning a groan of approval from jeongguk.

it wasn't long before taehyung felt himself nearing his orgasm, his blonde locks sticking to his forehead as he wailed and cried out of pleasure, only for jeongguk to growl and hold him in place, "p-please daddy, please let me cum," taehyung begged, tears forming in his pretty eyes, soon running down his cheeks.

jeongguk only hummed, thrusting his tongue faster inside of taehyung. soon enough, tsehyung came with a loud cry of jeongguk's name, his thighs shaking in the elder's hold as he cried from the amount of pleasure he received, "you did so good for me, baby," jeongguk praised, licking his lips as he sat up, moving to kiss taehyung's tears away.

"g-ggukkie," taehyung whined, snuggling into jeongguk's chest, the adorable action causing jeongguk to coo and wrap his arms around the younger male protectively. he loved moments like this; after being pleasured, taehyung would end up clinging onto jeongguk, becoming morr of a whiny little baby than usual.

"it's ok, pretty. ggukie's here," the ravenette whispered, smiling as he saw that taehyung had fallen asleep, his pretty red lips parted slightly as he snored softly, "ggukie's here, angel," jeongguk whispered to himself, his eyes slowly closing ad he finally fell asleep.

a/n;
        we oUT HERE MAYN- so, i know i've been dead, but while i've been dead, i realised that this book is so mf close to 1k reads. like, how tf- pls you guys are amazing :(( i just can't believe you chose this book of all books to read. like, what drugs r u on? anyway, i love you all sosososo much !! i hope you guys have a good day/night, bye cuties !! ❤