O4

"i don't want a valentine, i just want valentino!" taehyung sang, a bright smile on his face as he did, "i just want the neck i poker face like a casino," soon came jeongguk's voice, the two male's giggling giddily as they stole quick glances at each other. the two were currently seated in jeongguk's jet black escalade, both on their way to seokjin and namjoon's home; taehyung's playlist playing in the background.

"deepthroat, know i get it in like a free throw, shawty want some more she just can't seem to keep her knees closed!" taehyung sang, causing jeongguk to snort, "ya'know, you could deepthroat me if you wanted. my dick would be so fuckin' grateful," he spoke, though he let out a very unmanly squeak as taehyung pinched his thigh, ow! taehyung!" he whined, quickly glancing at the blonde who only giggled, giving jeongguk an innocent smile.

it was always like this; the two just enjoying each other's company. they were not the typical "lovey dovey" couple who didn't make wild jokes and all of that. they were the type to literally check random guys out and rate their looks. they weren't all for the cliché type of relationship, they wanted something different, unique if i must. and what makes it even better is the fact that they were both fully committed to each other. this all made the entire thing even more enjoyable.

the two eventually pulled up outside of seokjin and namjoon's home, the two males sharing a sweet kiss before they both exited the vehichle, jeongguk making sure the car was locked before he walked away from the car, placing a hand on taehyung's lower back before they were both making their way towards the front door of seokjin and namjoon's home.

taehyung took it upon himself to knock on the door, a small smile on his face as he leaned on jeongguk, the ravenette placing a gentle kiss on taehyung's forehead. the door was soon opened, revealing seokjin who wore a bright smile one his face, "my babies!" he squealed, pulling taehyung and jeongguk into a hug, causing the two males to giggle before pulling away, "come in!" seokjin called out, ushering the two males into the house before he closed the door behind them.

upon entering the house, taehyung and jeongguk were met with a...not so pleasant sight. hoseok, jimin and yoongi were all making out, all three releasing lewd sounds as they practically defaced each other, "dude, that's gross!" jeongguk screeched, his face scrunched up in disgust, "get a room or something, smellies! oh my fucking GOD."

yoongi only grunted, opening one eye as he peered at jeongguk, tugging on hoseok's hair along with grabbing jimin's ass, causing the two to moan loudly before he closed his eye once again, busying himself with his two boyfriends. taehyung, jeongguk and seokjin only cringed, all three of them making their way toqards the kitchen, away from all of...that.

upon entering the kitchen, they were once again met with quite the sight. namjoon was trying to out a fire he had seemingly caused, a panicked expression on his face as he fanned the smoke away, sweat runnibg down his temple as he rushed around the kitchen, "namjoon," seokjin spoke, his voice calm yet stern, causing the tall male to freeze, slowly turning around to face the broad-shouldered male, "how many FUCKING times do i have to tell you to stay out of the kitchen, hm?" seokjin questioned, his arms crossed over his chest as he cocked a disappointed, yet amused eyebrow.

"oooooh," taehyung called out softly, jeongguk snickering equally as softly beside him, "sis boutta get whooped," the ravenette spoke, causing taehyung to snort at his boyfriend's words, "and that's the true tea, hon," he responded, clicking his tongue shortly after. the couple watched as seokjin slowly stalked closer to his fianceé, the taller of the two slowly backing away from the elder, "j-jinnie, i can expla-" before namjoon could even finish his sentence, he was met with a hard smack on the back of his head, "you absolute idiot! i keep you out of the kitchen because i know you'll probably commit unplanned suicide!" seokjin screeched, throwing his arms up in frustration.

namjoon whined, rubbing the back of his head, "i just wanted to be a good fianceé...you always do all the work so i wanted to do something for you, as a little thank you," the tall male spoke, his voice soft as he looked at his feet in shame, heaving out a small sigh, "i'm so sorry, jinnie. it won't happen again." seokjin's gaze softened at the younger's words, his anger completely vanishing, "joonie, you don't have to do anything for me," he spoke softly, tilting namjoon's head up before pressing a soft kiss to the taller's lips, "i love you, my darling. i just want you to be safe, and not burn my house down," he spoke, causing namjoon to crack a dimpled smile, "i love you too, jinnie."

the taegguk couple awed at their hyungs' cuteness, both giggling as they looked at the two, "i'm shaken," taehyung said, sniffling as he wiped fake tears away, jeongguk fanning his eyes, "my wig was not prepared for this," the raven haired male said, taehyung nodding in agreement. seokjin and namjoon only chuckled, smiling at the youngers' antics, "you two need to stay off the internet," seokjin said, namjoon nodding in agreement, "you two are literally turning into living stan lingos. i can't keep up with you guys," he spoke, causing the two youngers to giggle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"and that's the realest tea of the day, sistrens!" jeongguk said, screeching as a spatula was thrown at him, running out of the kitchen only to screech once more as he saw the yoonminseok couple back at it again, you pEOPLE SCARE ME."

an;
so, i'm not dead 😳. i've just been going through some stuff and i didn't really have any motivation to update this book. but, then i thought about the few people that actually read this shitty book lmfaO-

i also wanna confirm that thid book does not have a 'regular' plot. it's more like expressing the many adventures of the taegguk couple and their friends. it's mainly to show just random moments with them, yk?

aLSO, if i were to make a one shot book, would you read it? i've had the idea for a while now but idk mayn 😔👉👈