~No Rest For The Sinners~

Sebastian followed his master back inside the home.  He locked the door and turned to see his master lost in thought, "Master, lunch is still on the table." Seb began to worry, master wasn't answering him.  "Are you having trouble breathing my lord?"

"No" he forced back his panic riding as his thought filled his mind beginning to fool him, he suddenly felt as if couldn't breathe but Sebastian checked him and he was fine but then why did he fell like he couldn't breathe?

"Master, why don't you rest at the study.  I shall bring some refreshments." Seb sounded worried a bit, his masters face was pale. 

Ciel enters into his studies annoyed and tired. He doesn't even remember the last time he ate, he's been through so much weirdness...its almost become a normal thing, an annoying normal thing. He sat in his big, comfortable, dark chair as he rested his arms on the black wooden chair arms, he leaned back and rested his head closing his eyes as he tried to relax. Breathed in carefully and out slowly.

Sebastian pushed the serving cart and knocked on the door. He sort of wished to have given the master more time to relax but noticing he hasn't eaten lately, he prepared a small brunch style meal.  The scent of the warm croissant reached Ciel's nose.  Sebastian heard his masters stomach rumble a bit.  He pushed the cart and presented his master with a good selection of edible warm food. 

"Master, there is also this. It looks like a formal invitation." He handed the letter on a silver platter.

Ciel opens his eyes annoyed and frowned at the envelope. He sat up straight in his chair, he cleared his throat and looked at the food "what is that?"

Sebastian smiled.  "I prepared a brunch style meal my lord.  A warm croissant sandwich stuffed with smoked ham and melted prolovon cheese. Followed by a warm broth soup of cured beef and roasted pine nuts.  As a sweet dessert, an egg custard gelatin. Served warm on a graham crushed base. And of course, your tea. My lord." Sebastian bowed as if just explained everything more delicious than normal.  Everything did smell intoxicating.  "Will I have to ready your formal attire sir?"

Ciel sighed and nodded. It seemed as if every time he tried to have a moment of silence something always ruined it, but seems as if their will never be time to rest or relax...he snickers at himself and shakes his head as he thought,

'no rest for the sinners~'

Sebastian handed him his food as he looked at the desert and frowned a little, "Sebastian...." he pushes it away "change this desert....I want Kisses and Cocoa Flummery..."

Sebastian grins at the request.  He tiled Ciel head towards him and gives him a quick kiss.  "There is one half of the request." He smirked as he took the dessert away.  "What sort of butler would I be if I didn't fulfill all my masters requests." He bowed as he left to make the new dessert for his young lord.

Ciel growls "I MEANT THE DESSERT YOU IDIOT!" Ciel blushed and pouted a bit.

"Of course. My lord." Sebastian bowed and left his master to enjoy his meal.  Sooner or later he is going to have to report what he found in the lab and the files he took regarding his family.  After the place and the office mysteriously burned after he took the files, there was nothing else left to taint the Phantomhive family name.

Ciel took a small bite from the food and opened the letter carefully as he read...

"Lord Phantomhive.  With this letter I hereby wish to invite you to my celebration dinner party.  We hope you can manage to join us for good company, great food and cheers.   The event will start with an outdoor surprise at 7:00.  The 5 main course dinner will be served at 9:00. Cocktails will be served between waiting. I look forward to meeting you there