.19

November 17

I made a new friend today. His name is Oh Sehun. He's really nice and funny. Writing about him being handsome feels like i'm betraying Jiwon but no one is as handsome as the Kim Jiwon. Sehun doesn't really have any friends. He has one or two. He only really see them while he's travailing to school since they're a few years older than us. (A/n: let's pretend Sehun and Hanbin are the same age.).

Sehun asked if i wanted eat lunch with him. Either i sit with my new friend or alone in a bathroom stall. The latter wins. We agreed to meet at the gazebo near the basket ball court. Perfect for me since Jiwon is in the basket ball team. He always practices there at lunch.

Sehun wasn't there right away. As i was waiting for him i went on my phone, listening to music. One of Jiwon's friends, Junhoe, came up to me and unplugged my phone. He ran away across the court and stuck out his tongue. I begin to cry since i know he wouldn't give it back to me even if i begged and that no one would get it back for me. As i was crying i notice Sehun walking towards the gazebo. He stops and walks over to Junhoe. He kicks him where the sun don't shine and grabbed my phone.

He walks back to me and smiles. He hands me my phone and pats my head. I smile back and blush a faint pink. I wipe my tears and we begin to eat.

Why did Sehun do that for me?