°A score of 12°

(So I just realized that I did the interviews before the private evaluation thing, my bad I apologize about that. But ya know we're just gonna keep going. I also want to add that I changed Corbyn, his name is now Elijah and he has brown hair instead of blonde. I wanted to use Corbyn, cause who does love the little bean? But it just didn't fit right for the character in this story, so sorry but this fits better in my opinion. Thank u all for reading this story and so sorry it's taken so long for me to update.)

If you guys don't know who Corbyn Besson is or the band Why Don't We you should definitely look them up ;)

♡♡♡

FOR ANGEL'S FIRST evaluation she was so nervous she almost threw up. Angel was always in her own head and never saw all the eyes that would be on her, she always thought that she hid in the shadows and no one ever saw her. So she was scared to have the game planner and a lot of other eyes on her, judging what she did, how she did it, if she is good enough. But now, she could care less what the capitol snobs think of her, they're all filthy, greedy, and sick. These years have changed her, she became more cold and distant to those around her, she's become more scared of men and what they are capable of. The only one's who see her soft side now are Elijah, Finnick, Mags, and Annie. At Angel's first evaluation she showed her knife throwing skills for the first time, as she was told by Finnick to keep that talent hidden till then. The judges were shocked to see how well she can handle a knife, they had only seen her sometimes use the trident and for the most part she stuck with fishhooks and rope tying.

This time though she wasn't sure what they would put in, she didn't know if it was going to be the same as last time, or if they'll change it up since it's the quarter quell. She doesn't even know what skill she'll show them, they've all seen what she is capable of, so it's not like she can just do the same things as last time. "Angel what are you doing out here?" A voice she could recognize anywhere asked, taking seat next to her by the window. "I was thinking about the individual assessments last year. And what I'm going to do this time." She answered not looking toward her tribute partner. "Well whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will be great." Finnick tried to encourage her. The blonde haired male wasn't sure how to really talk to her now, he had just a few hours ago told on camera about how he feels toward her. He was so nervous to let that out to the whole public and her, he was scared that she would reject him, that she wouldn't feel the same way he felt, he was scared for everything. He's scared that if he doesn't let her know how he feels before the games start, that it might be to late. But unbeknownst to him, she had no clue that what he said on camera was about her. She believed it to be someone else, and the words he said for that special someone broke her heart.

Finnick looked for any sign of her being uncomfortable, but all he saw was fear and an empty void in her eyes. She didn't seem to show she was very interested of his presence being there. She seemed very lost in thought while looking out the window, even though the Capitol is full of weird looking people, at night, the Capitol looks so beautiful. It looks peaceful when it isn't full of colorful people, even with all the bright lights, it still seemed so calm and quiet. Taking a breath, Angel finally turned to look at her tribute partner. Her breath wavered as she went to say something, her heart started to beat faster, she had no clue as to what was happening. Angels mind started to scramble as flashbacks from her first time in the arena started to come back. Her breathing sped up as more kept coming. Finnick started to get worried as she wasn't replying to him when he asked her a question. Angel went to stand up but her legs had failed under her, causing her to fall to the ground. Finnick was fast to follow her down and place her on his lap, the breathing started to calm while he pet her hair and softly humming the tune she would always sing to him. A few minutes passed till Angel finally got ahold of herself again, a deep shaky breath was taken in as Angel stood slowly, Finnick following her movements.