Chapter 1

It was Monday morning you woke up too your roommate Melina shouting at her boyfriend . You get up from your bed and look out into to your living room seeing them kissing you think to your self " ugh they are so bipolar " . In that moment they both turn around to look at you and they both say " did we wake you up " you respond " yes now I will be out in a minute so we can head to class ". You come back out and you all leave for school .

At school in the cafeteria -
Your sitting with your roommate and her boyfriend and the rest of your friend they are all taking about how great there boyfriends/girlfriends are when suddenly your good friend Aron says " y/n why don't you have a boyfriend " you respond " I don't know I think I just can't find the right one uhhh .. " at that moment he walks in a mysterious stranger walks by your table you stare at him for a couple minutes Until your friend says " earth to y/n earth to y/n " you suddenly snap out of it at that moment one of your roommate boyfriend says " i think y/n is in love " your face turn red and you respond " no I'm not "and you leave the cafeteria and you head to your next class.
While you were heading out of your last class for the day you bump into the mysterious man. He says " I'm sorry " you respond " no it's okay " you were about to leave when he says " hey my name is Zak and I was wondering were this class is can you show me where it is " you respond " yeah let's walk over" on the walk there you see that you have a lot Going in common you both like horror movies and like the same music. When you finally arrive you both exchanged phone numbers.
It was 10:30pm you were about to go to sleep when you get a notification saying " hey it's zak I wanted to know if your free tomorrow "