Chapter 4

author POV:
Y/n was currently sitting in the back seat of a van
Next to an unknown man
The man says to his drive stop here . * at an old factory * . Y/n looks at the old factory with she says to the unknown man " please don't hurt me " the man says " oh we're not going to hurt you "
Y/n then says *oh then why are we here " the man says " we're here to take vengeance for what they did to my son *

* inside of the factory *
Y/N POV :
I walk into seeing your roommate tide to a chair with a sack over her head . The man says " guards take that off her head and y/n you can take the first hit "
* you walk up to her and slap her in the face * the man then says " c'mon you can do better than that " . You then form your hand into a fist and upper cut her straight in the face breaking her nose but you didn't stop there you continue to hit her . At some point you hear the man say " that's it stop she has learned her lesson " you stop and look at her with a face full of blood and then you look your self also cover in her blood you start to panic and the man see you panicking and says " guards give her the extra clothes and put her in the front seat of the car and take her ( points to your roommate ) to back seat of the car and drop off y/n at the hospital and pick up jeff ( Roommate boyfriend ) " .

* at hospital *
You see Zak laying in bed you walk up to his bed to see if he is awake. You see he is awake and eating giving a death stare to Jeff while he leaves the room once Jeff leaves . Zak says " I'm sorry you had to go through this y/n *he looks down and he see your hand That still has some dry blood * Y/N what happened to you " you say don't worry about it
your father took me to get vengeance on my ex roommate " Zak then leans over and touches your face and kisses you after he pulled away he said " that's my wonderful new girlfriend " you say " really " and you give him an other kiss which has more passion than the one before you were about to get on the bed with him until you hear him groan in pain and you quick stop your actions Zak says " y/n it's okay " you say " okay but I want to wait until you are all better " he says " okay my queen we will wait until I'm out of the hospital ".

*4 weeks later *
You were sitting on Zak lap in your new apartment kissing when you suddenly break the kiss and ask " hey what were you and Jeff fighting about that awful day " . Zak says " If I tell you can't say anything about it " you say " okay my king I'm not going to say anything to anyone " Zak then says