Chapter two

You see the message from zak you respond " yes I'm free tomorrow " . Both of you agree to meet at a cafe near your school tomorrow morning. After the cafe you both decide to walk to school together.
*time skip*
After school :
You both meet up again and decide to head to your place. You enter your apartment and see that your roommate is not home. You order pizza and you put your favorite horror movie on while you were watching the movie a jump scare comes on you get scared zak see that you got scared and he put his arms around you. You turn to him your faces inches apart from each other. You were going in to kiss him but in that moment the front door open to your roommate and her boyfriend. Zak gets up and he says " I should leave see you tomorrow " zak leaves.
You turn to your roommate and say " thanks " and you head to your room.

Friday night-
It was Friday you were getting ready to go to the club with your friends and Zak. You went to pick up Zak from his parents house and then you all headed to the club. You were having a great time with Zak dancing and talking to him by the end of the night your roommate and her boyfriend were really drunk so you decided it was time to head back home. On the way home your roommates boyfriend notices that Zak is looking at you he says " hey Zak just ask her out already " . Zak turns to him and says " shut up " . Your roommates boyfriend then respond " I will not shut up until you ask her out or kiss her so you decide which one you prefer to do " . Zak response with " fine I will do the second one once we get to the apartment" you finally arrive to your apartment your roommate Melina and her boyfriend run to her bedroom. Meanwhile you and Zak are in the living you ask him " were you telling the truth back in in the car " he respond " yes I was " he pulls you closer and the next thing you felt were his lips on your lips you pull away and say " that was amazing zak " he respond " hey can I stay the night it too late for me to  take the bus home " you respond " yes you can sleep  on the couch or you can sleep with me in my bed " he respond " well let's go to your bed to sleep"
The next morning -
You hear a someone knocking on your door you get up to open the door and there you see ...