Chapter 3

You open the door to see your ex boyfriend  Leo standing there with a bouquet of roses he said " hey y/n can we talk " before you could respond Zak comes out of your room. Your ex says " oh I should go " you say " Leo wait let's talk later okay " Leo says "okay I see you at the portillos at 7 " you respond " okay see you at 7 " . Zak says " who is that guy " you respond " he is my ex boyfriend " Zak respond " okay then if we're going to start dating don't talk to him and also don't go see him tonight " you respond " first of all your not the boss of me and second of all if your going to act like this you should leave my apartment " Zak says " okay then I will leave ".

* time skip now at portillos *
Your waiting for Leo to arrive . One hour goes by and you start to get worried that he wont show up. You were about to leave when you see him walk in with box of your favorite chocolates .
* you and Leo talk for an hour until *
You get a text that says
Y/N ! Something terrible happened from your roommate
Leo also see the message and says " well it seems that they need you home I will drive you "

* time skip now at home Leo has left *

You see Zak lying on the kitchen floor with a puddle of blood around him you run towards him and see that he is losing a lot of blood you then look up and ask your roommate " who did this to him " she respond " it was my boyfriend they were fighting over something I don't know what they were fighting
about " you replied " OH THAT IS A LIE YOU CLEARLY KNOW WHAT THEY WERE FIGHTING ABOUT " she responds " I can't tell you y/n I promise my boyfriend I wouldn't tell you or anyone about their business " you were going to respond but you hear a low groan coming from Zak you quickly turn back to him and see that he is losing even more blood you were going to call an 911 but your roommate knocked the phone out of your hand you say " why would you do that do you want him to die " she replied " yes because if he dies my boyfriend will live " you get and slap her then you walk a cross the room and pick up your phone to call 911 .
* your roommate quickly runs into bedroom *
You can hear your roommate and her boyfriend yelling at each other
* roommate boyfriend comes out of bedroom *
He push you aside from Zak and he says " first I'm going to end him then it will be you * he was going to pull the trigger and suddenly you hear a knock on the door he says " who is that " you replied " it's the paramedics you walk to door and open it . The paramedics rush in and put Zak on the Gurney one of the paramedics says " miss are you going to ride with him " you replied " yes I am " .

* you leave with the paramedics *

* time skip it's now midnight *
You wait for Zak to come out of surgery. The doctor walk up to you and says " he made through the surgery he will be fine " . You ask " can I see him " the doctor say " yes he is in room 420 " . You walk to his room there you see your roommates boyfriend sitting in the chair next to him . You were about to walk towards him but somebody grab you aside and said " your coming with me "