fourteen

Not touching Hal was going to be hard

"No touching." Hal repeated and I hum. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to touch myself but it still felt better than anything. I began to bob my head, licking, sucking and just taking. Making it as wet as I could. I looked up at him, keeping the eye contact as I kept moving. Kept at it. I could feel his tremble, the grip he had in my hair tightened.

"That's it, Jesse. Just like that." Hal said, his voice deep and grip not relenting.

I pulled off, not breaking off our eye contact and said. "I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to come all over my face." I said, my voice coming off hoarse.

Hal didn't need to be told twice. He takes his cock in his hand and pushed it between my lips, he pulls back and does it again and again. He let go and picks up the pace a little, the hand he had in my hair guiding my head each time.

He amped up the pace until he was fucking into my mouth and I took him as best as I could, loving the way it felt to have my mouth full, to have the taste of him on my tongue.

"Look how well you're taking my cock." Hal said. "Taking it you were made for it!"

Fuck. I didn't know dirty talk was a turn on for me. it was pushing me over the edge, I felt the same familiar tightening feeling in my tummy. Hal thrusts into my mouth, one, two, three more times. Hal pulls off, his free hand working over his cock, stroking fast, his eyes trained on me.

I couldn't look away. I didn't want to look away. I started up at him, waiting, hands still behind my back. When he does come, he does it all over my face. I let out a soft moan as I also come in my underwear, my body shaking a bit. I reach up to touch the stray bit that landed on my lashes, popping the finger into my mouth to lick it off.

I smiled up at Hal, feeling good, happy and content.

Hal pulled me up to him, reaching for one of the paper towels on the table and wiping my face clean. Once he was done, he peppers kisses all over my face.

"You are incredible." He said and I feel my cheeks go hot. "And you came untouched." Hal said, his finger playing with the hem of the black lacey boyshorts I had on.

"You tasted so good." I mumbled. Looking to the side.

"Say that again. And louder." Hal said, raising my head up so I could look him in the eye.

"You tasted so good." I repeated, fighting the urge to cover my cheeks with my hands.

"You look like an angel but the words that come out of your mouth sometimes are filthy. I like it." Hal said and I laugh. The moment was interrupted by a buzzing sound coming from somewhere in the kitchen.

"Why don't you go and shower while I take the call. We'll leave for the store soon." Hal said.

I nodded, giving him a quick kiss before walking away.