Thirty

Once Hal stepped into the house, I was right in front of him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug

"Hey, H."

Hal wrapped his hands around my waist and held me tight. His shoulder were drawn tight. Tense. I gathered his meeting hadn't gone as planned

"Darling, hey." Hal said. He quickly pressed a kiss to my head. "You look fucking beautiful."

"Thank you, H." I said in reply.

We pulled apart and I looked up at him, one hand on his chest and the other cupping his cheek. He looked tired. I've seen Hal in different moods, seen him angry, sad, hungry but not stressed like this. His hair is every which way like he had run his fingers through his hair repeatedly and he was blinking repeatedly.

"You look so tired." I said, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. "Cmon, lets get you all relaxed."

I slipped the jacket off his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it out of his pants and threw it behind him. I took him to the sitting room where I had the food set up. The lights were off and I had set up tiny candles, the food laid out on the carpet, like a picnic.

Any other time and I'd be staring at Hal's body and trying to lick it, leave my marks behind. This time though, I just wanted to take care of him. To relax.

Hal ate the food like a starved man. He just kept eating and taking sips of his water, telling me how tasty the food was. Once he was done, he leans against the couch and let out deep breaths.

"Darling, your food tasted so damn good. I feel so much better after eating that." He said and I giggled, my cheeks heating up. I was seated beside him, staying close and just rubbing his hair or shoulder, anything. While he ate with one hand on my thigh, like he couldn't bear not feeling me.

"Thank you but that's not all I have planned."

I knelt down, pressed cupped my boyfriend's face and kissed him, soft and slow, his hands sliding up my thighs, underneath the robe and resting on my ass. We pulled apart after a few minutes, brushing our noses together as I smiled down at him.

"What else have you planned, darling?"

"A little something something but I need five minutes." I said, pressing one more kiss to his lips before getting up, the weight on my ass falling away.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and started running a bath, once it was filled up I grabbed one of the lush bombs and threw it into the water, watching it fizz and pop, the entire room smelling like berries. Bubbles everywhere.

I quickly walked over to the sitting room where Hal was and stretched my hand out to him.

"Yes, kitten?"

"It's ready." I told him, wiggling my fingers at him. Hal smiled and placed his hand in mine and got up. Once he was up, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing a kiss to my shoulder before we made our way to the bathroom.