2

George's POV

"That'll be our next lesson, manners." Gus said, he towered over me looking down. His face felt familiar but I couldn't tell why. I noticed a small tattoo on his forehead that made me gulp. It was a little horseshoe, like the one I have. But every time I try to think about why it's there or how I got it my head aches. It's like my brain doesn't want me to remember. But he had soft brown eyes, contrasting my pale blue ones hidden behind my contacts. I'm littered in tattoos but he was covered. His lip and nose where pierced and his blonde hair spilled over his face. Oof, I think I might have a crush. And then I remembered that I hate everyone. "Watcha looking at, sweetie?" He asked me and I realized I had been staring and zoning out for like 2 minutes.     

"I- well, -" Bexey stumbled over his words looking for an excuse so thank God his mom checked her watch and interrupted to say that she needed to head to work. She handed called for the single member of the house staff, Bex's current nanny. "Gus, dr. Ponika will be showing you around this morning." He nodded and she left. "Georg-" the Dr began before correcting herself. "I mean, Bexey. Would you mind staying here for a few minutes while I speak to Gus?" Bex nodded and flopped onto his queen-size mattress behind the tulle canopy.

Dr. Ponika pulled Gus into the corridor. "What was that?" Gus asked "George or Bexey?" "He's been through alot, George is his name but it makes him feel weak, call him bexey." Gus smiled and nodded. "You have a lot of tattoos," she commented. "I know, right?" He replied with a slight chuckle. "You're sure you can handle this?" Gus was used to people making assumptions about him based on his appearance, but he could always easily prove himself. It was just a little close-minded of them. She proceeded to show Gus the medicine for the short boy in the other room." He doesn't like being touched, we want to get him to the point where he can expect a hug. " She stated. "He had been held hostage for almost two years, he panics, he's been branded but as a survival instinct his subconscious denies his memory to how he got it or why he got it." Gus nodded, still confident, and excited to spend time with bex. "I'll be gentle" he promised.

The doctor wanted to go get Bexey's medicine and breakfast but before she could stop me I knocked on his door and let myself in. I saw him jump and toss a stuffie under his bed and hide a colouring book and some crayons under his pillow. "What's that?" I cooed watching him fluster. Everyone seemed to think he was so tough around here when he was hiding stuffies under the bed and hid pink and purple crayons that were worn down to the tip. Doctor ponika looked worried. But he's so cute and I think he might be sorta a little, its precious. I walked up to the bed and picked up his stuffie. I felt a little bad for thinking he was a little punk after I knew how long he was held hostage. I guess that would delay a person's comprehension of social skills. But that still didn't explain the little kid stuff he hid. "Hey hun, do you wanna come down stairs with us to get your medicine and something to eat?" "Okay, Gustav." He said in a tone and expression completely void of all emotion. I offered him my hand and his black eyes went wide and he shook his head so vigorously his white blonde hair tossed around his face."hey hey-it's okay" I said putting my hands up and letting him come to me. I handed him his bunny. "What's the name of this Lil guy?" I asked him. "B-bun bun" he said quickly a blush heating up his face as shoved it under his bed. "S-sorry" he said. It was freaking adorable. I noticed with his mom and therapist he seemed rather distant and cold but he was a lot softer it seemed. I kinda feel special, I've seen him around. Everyone knows him as that creepy midget with black eyes. I'll admit he is a little scary but I'd smash. Damn I really shouldn't be thinking this way about the person I'm supposed to look after.