3

This chapter will ACTUALLY be in bex's POV.

Goddamn it, I think Gus might know I'm a little. It also didn't help how pretty he is and all the demented sexual fantasties ive dreamed up. He probably just thinks I'm the creepy kid and wants to be nice to me so my mom pays him more. But I might as well enjoy it while I've got it.

I've seen him outside of the college when I go for walks at night. Usually with a cluster of groupies smoking dope.

I just smoke cigarettes and play on the playground. Even before the accident I was quite shy and on medication for my anxiety. But the PTSD occasionally strikes. You may wonder why I'm walking in the middle of the night, but I'm sorta a little and I like...to play on the playground. Anyways, I don't usually like being touched but I sorta wanted to take Gus's hand to be honest. But he made my palms all sweaty, and hot. Usually dr. P treats me like I'm crazy. I know my mom just acts that way because she loves me, she just doesn't want to mess up my treatment. But his tone gets lower when he's displeased. And I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me  feel some sort of way. 

"Do you want to come down stairs with us to get your medicine and something to eat, hun?"

The nick name made me blush. I wasn't hungry but here I was following him down the stairs. I get so sick of the breakfast they give me. I don't really eat much, my body desperately need to refuel . But the nasty eggs with protein supplements to shove in more calories don't really wet my appetite. When we got to the kitchen ponika started to explain my medications to Gus and I blanked out until he waved his tattooed fingers in front of my face "Earth to bexey" he chuckled. Sure it was a little rude but I wasn't used to people playing with me. Usually Doctors got them to tread on eggshells around me. I sorta got used to it. But the panicked look on Ponika's face and the comfort Gus provided made me giggle for the first time in months.  He smiled at me and told dr.Ponkia he could look after me till noon and she left.

I was a little intimidated being left alone with Gus , but also in a way felt more comfortable than I had in a long time.