LALISA

" No bam , we won't start the wedding until lili gets here , i just called her and she said she's on her way , she had a problem with her dress and that's why she's late

" No bam , we won't start the wedding until lili gets here , i just called her and she said she's on her way , she had a problem with her dress and that's why she's late .."..the bride mina stamped her foot childishly and spat angrily at her groom

"mina baby , if my dumb fuck of a childhood bestfriend said she's on her way then she hasn't even got out of her bed yet , that's her logic , i have known her all my life and i've been in this situation for a countless times already , if we waited for her we might not be able to get married in this life " ..bambam gritted his teeth with a guide of ' thousand ways to kill your best friend and do humanity the biggest favor ' in his head.

"I don't care , i said what i said and i meant what i said because i said what i said " ..mina said sassily flipping her hair heading to the rest of twice members .

They were in a private hotel in thailand where the wedding ceremony of the two members from the most popular kpop groups will be held .

mina and bambam met during her trainee days , they became the best of friends until he confessed to her a year after her debut , every thing was going well between them until mina started having anxiety attacks due to the pressure of the group heavy schedule to the point where JYP had to give her a break from all twice activities , bambam wanted her to move in with him so he could take a well care of her but she refused without any official tie between them , so he asked her hand for marriage and here they were , away from the eyes of the media with the presence of their families and close friends.

bambam sat in the corner , pulling his hair in his hands from both sides frustrated .

"wait till you get here lalisa istg to take out your wide eyeballs in my own hands "..he muttered to him self.

"Hey dude , why didn't we start yet , we've been here for a few hours already "..mingyu approached him with the rest of 97 liners .

"mina doesn't want to start the fucking wedding without lisa " he said pouting with tears start forming in his eyes .

"who the fuck is lisa ?" Jaehyun asked confused , eyebrows frowning .

"my childhood best friend from thailand , she came to korea last year to spend her holiday and she met mina , they became the best of friends , now mina loves her even more than me , this snaky bitch "..bambam said , taking a sip from his champaign that DK gave him.

"Yo , is she pretty or does she look like you ?" ..eunwoo asked smirking at bam's reaction.

"you fucker , i'm way prettier than her " bambam said hitting him on the head.

"yah jungkook , would you please honor us to come out of your bubble and socialize with your friends ? " bambam fakely smiled at his friend who was nervously checking his phone.

upon hearing bambam's voice he turned around , then walked towards them , wearing a ripped black jeans which hugged his thighs firmly like a second skin and a white button up shirt which was unbottoned to the third one showing a glimpse of his hard chest and his silver chain , air blowing his thick long jet black hair , looking like the greek god he was .