Crazy in Love

(a/n :i named the chapter after beyoncé's song bc omg i fucking love this song it means so much to me so i suggest you listen to the slow remix of the song while reading )
Also : this contain a heavy mature scenes , i personally enjoy writting smut so if you're not comfortable with this kind of themes please don't read it so yeah , i hope you enjoy it )

(a/n :i named the chapter after beyoncé's song bc omg i fucking love this song it means so much to me so i suggest you listen to the slow remix of the song while reading )Also : this contain a heavy mature scenes , i personally enjoy writting smut...

Lisa woke up slowly from her deep sleep , feeling someone spreading chaste kisses on her face and shoulders , the feeling was so familiar , hot thin lips that caressed her skin lovingly giving occasional licks spreading fire through her vains , it was his lips .

but no , it can't be .

she was in thailand , they were having their first concert there and he was miles away from her practising for his award show performances , they haven't been together for almost a month and she was hoplessly fantasizing about him , so she closed her eyes enjoying whatever she was dreaming of .

that was until she felt a warm hand on her inner thigh , due to over sensitivity she moaned softly and squirmed , upon hearing a soft chuckle she slowly opened her eyes.

she was met with the most beautiful pair of eyes , deep brown color looking at her with mix of fondness and desire , after the realisation hit her she sat up straight immediately , extending her hand touching his face tenderly , making sure he was actually there , the whole thing while he was looking at her lovingly slighty amused untill he grabbed her hands .

"Hey babydoll.." ..he muttered almost whispering to her hands kissing it .

"kookie ..h..how "

"we had a break for two days from rehearsals so i thought i can spend tonight and all day tomorrow with you , i also missed you so fucking much you know , we haven't seen each other for along time and i can't hold my self together.. " he muttered with alittle raspy voice.

after absorbing the whole thing in , lisa jumped happily settling on his lab , she was only wearing a sweatshirt actually his sweatshirt ' because it felt like him ' she said , with nothing underneath .

she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight

" i missed you too , very much , i was thinking about you the whole day , i wanted to call you but i was afraid you would be busy or i'm interrupting you or something " she muttered with a sad tone childishly , slightly pouting , her eyes shinning with longing and love , lots and lots of love.

she was always worried and insecure towards him although he was always assuring her that she can call him or see him anytime she wants , unless they were in different countries or something he would always make sure to face time her every day .