REVELATION

Lisa felt her world shattering around her , a loud bang on her head that caused sharp pain radiating in her whole body , voices whispering in her ears that she almost tore her skin away , her hands that were holding her phone got numb she was utte...

Lisa felt her world shattering around her , a loud bang on her head that caused sharp pain radiating in her whole body , voices whispering in her ears that she almost tore her skin away , her hands that were holding her phone got numb she was utterly frozen , anxiety and fast heart rate , she was shivering , her eyes got blurred , tears streaming down her face silently , she was even afraid to voice any word , the paranoia got her that if she made any sound everyone will know where she's and they will revenge her for stealing their dearest away .

flashes of the last four years before her eyes , hours and hours and hours of practising , the pain of failure and the ecsatic joy of success , the euphoric feeling of fans chanting their names repeatedly , her members laughs , the fights and the silly arguements , she felt it all fade away just in a split of a second .

Then her mind wondered to onther place , a place where the skies are baby blue and the sun is shining bright on them while they were lying alone in front of a beach talking their hearts laughing not caring about the world , okay it wasn't exactly beach , it was the bedroom of his appartment , where they used to still a day or two between their scedules to spend together , love and adoration floating around them without any barriers , just them .

Them challenged everything , every obstacle that got into their way , they just held each other's hands and refused to let go , to give up .

But will they be able to get over this ?

Her hands began to shake that she dropped her phone smashing to the ground , her lungs ..help! She screamed but she couldn't voice out anything ..everything started to fade away like the colours of an exhausting painting ..please someone help ! Then the numbness .. all her nerves just surrendered ..her head was about to hit the hard ground of her bed room when a big hand caught her just in time .

Jungkook .

" lalisa , baby i'm here .."

He was there after everything , he still choose her ..

"Babydoll , wake up please .." ..he pleaded his once beautiful doe eyes are now filled with horror , his adorable face is laced with sarrow and sadness .

"It's me jungkook , babydoll please hang on .."

She really wanted to hang on , to not give away everything , she wanted to answer his pleadings but she just didn't have the power she was so exhausted , every passing second was draining her energy away .

" SOMEONE PLEASE HELP .." .. he shouted with desparation , she was slipping away from his hands and he was so helpless he hated himself for it , he couldn't do anything , his doll , his euphoria , his sanity , his pricest posession , his everything .

He couldn't just let her go .

She was the biggest piece of his heart , he was living for her , thriving because of her and breathing because he knew she was there somewhere under the same sky waiting for him at the end .