Chapter 6

It was the evening before Hogsmeade weekend. Daisy was freaking out because she couldn't decide what dress to wear.

"Oh come on Daisy. We've practically spilled out your wardrobe, tried on all your dresses, and Lily and her gang are going to be ANGRY when they see random dresses sorted on their beds," Alice complained.

Daisy let out a long stream of curse words and dumped some of the clothes back into her wardrobe.

"Woah, woah, woah, you need to clean your dirty mouth out a bit," exclaimed Alice.

Daisy sheepishly grinned and said "Sorry!"

"Hmm, the Daisy I knew before did NOT say curse words, for all I know," Alice said.

"Well the Daisy you knew before is gone," Daisy retorted.

"O-kay then! On another note, please choose your dress! I told you all the ones that I liked. They're on my bed," Alice said slowly, clearly irritated.

Daisy rolled her eyes and went over to Alice's bed. She scanned the dresses quickly and said, "I like this flowy dress. Hmm, we just need to change the color."

Daisy got her wand and tapped the dress. It went from neon green to a bright red.

"Perfecto!" Daisy exclaimed.

"I like it," said Alice.

Daisy yawned.

"I'm too tired to pick make-up tonight, and anyways, Lilith is going to be back soon, so we should go to bed now," said Daisy.

Alice said "Touchè."

Daisy dumped the rest of the clothes into the wardrobe and said, "Night night!"

They drew their curtains and turned off their lamps.

For once, Daisy was the first to wake up.

She quickly dressed and started waking Alice so that she could do her make-up for her.

Now, Alice was the exact opposite of Daisy when it came to waking up. She immediately woke up when Daisy touched her and groggily sat up.

She completely woke up when she remembered what today was.

"Your date! With Remus!" Alice exclaimed in realization.

"Lemme get out of this, then I'll do your make-up!" Alice said excitedly.

She scrambled out of bed, quickly showered, and dressed in casual attire.

First she did a bit of foundation, blush, and eye-shadow. She then added eye-liner and lip-gloss.

"It's not too much, make-up," Alice said.

Daisy looked in the mirror and couldn't recognize herself.

"Is that- m-me?" Daisy asked.

"In a good way or a bad way?" asked Alice suspiciously.

"IN A GOOD WAY OF COURSE! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" said Daisy, jumping on top of her.

"Sh-sh, be quiet, you'll wake the meanies," Alice said, groaning in pain.

"Hair time!" Alice said happily, once Daisy had gotten off of her.

Daisy sat very still and quiet until Alice was done. She had taken part of her hair up into a braid down the center of her head. The rest was hanging loosely around her shoulders.

"You should seriously become a stylist in the future," Daisy said in awe.

"Oh come on, this is nothing, you'd be able to do it if you tried," Alice replied.