Chapter 19

Sirius had asked her out. Sirius Freaking Black had asked out a simple girl like her. Was that even possible? Of course, Daisy had accepted, but she was feeling very nervous. Her short relationship with Remus fell apart two years before, and she was never in another relationship after that. The two were still friends, but Daisy was scared what would happen with Sirius and herself.

Their first date was in a couple of days, during the Hogsmeade weekend. She was for sure going to ask Alice and Mary for tips. They were much better at this these kind of stuff than her.

"You're going to look so cute in that short baby blue dress!" Mary had exclaimed.

"I totally agree," Alice squealed.

They were applying makeup, putting jewelry on Daisy, and doing everyone possible to doll her up the next day. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Daisy skipped down the stairs like a princess. She was met with a brilliant dazzling smile from a very casual Sirius.

"You look stunning, m'lady," he said, grinning.

"Thanks!" Daisy said smiling.

To Sirius it felt like the sun had only come out when she smiled. They walked into Hogsmeade together and Daisy found that Sirius was very different from Remus. He was much more relaxed, easy going, probably because he had more experience with girls. They found a booth in the Three Broomsticks.

"Butterbeer?" Sirius asked. Daisy nodded. He ordered three butterbeers and they started chatting. Sirius was very easy to talk to, he didn't make you feel uncomfortable or nervous, and soon the two were getting along just fine.

After having some snacks and drinks in the Three Broomsticks, they went to Zonko's joke shop. Daisy bought some products for herself and her friends, she looked at the shelves, then she spotted Sirius. He was playing with one of the products, making Daisy laugh.

"They don't call me Hogwarts jokester for nothing." He grinned. Daisy grinned back.

"I remember when we were in our third year, you and the others pulled a ultimate prank. I usually don't like pranks, but I really liked that one." Daisy grinned, thinking back about the memory. Sirius thought for a minute and nodded excited.

"Oh! You mean the one where we made all the four tables disappear and showered candy into the great hall?" Sirius asked. Daisy nodded.

"I really loved that prank, although I told Alice that I thought it was annoying. I thought that it was pretty cool to have a day off." Daisy said. Sirius nodded.

"Was the candy good?" He asked. Daisy nodded.

"It was excellent." She said smiling. They left the shop and decided to take a stroll around Hogsmeade.

Sirius slipped his hand into Daisy's hand, and she felt a tinge of warmness in the middle. They walked around the small village, chatting and laughing, chatting like old friends, they they headed to the clearing, and Daisy grinned at the beautiful view, while Sirius started throwing around small rocks.

"I always loved this view. it's beautiful." She said blissfully. Sirius walked beside her and put her arm around her. She leaned onto him and slowly he started to kiss her. It wasn't like their last kisses, this one was harder and more rough.

"Let's head back." Daisy pulled back. Sirius nodded and they walked back to the school

Daisy returned to Hogwarts, finding her two best friends, wanting to hear every single detail.

"Oh, he was just amazing. I wonder if he actually likes me?" Daisy said.

"What are you even saying? It's so obvious! You should see the way he checks you out whenever you're in the same room as him!" Mary gushed.