Chapter 9

Daisy reached up to get her stuff from the storage compartments above her seat while Alice did the same.

Just at that moment, Frank happened to pass by, already with his belongings.

"Hey, do you want me to help you out?" he asked.

"Please!" Alice said, clearly needing help.

Daisy paused and marveled at what a cute couple Alice and Frank were. They were both meant for each other, and anyone could tell. Soon, Frank came to Daisy to help her. It was a bit awkward because Daisy didn't really want to touch Frank, but it worked out fine.

"Ah, finally. Let's go!" Alice said.

"You know, you and Frank are meant for each other," Daisy said softly.

Alice started blushing furiously.

"Really?"

"You should ask him out," Daisy said.

"I'll wait for him to ask me," Alice replied, trying to cover her face up with her hair.

"Whatever suits you," Daisy said, smirking.

This got her thinking about her relationship with Remus.

Are we really meant for each other?

We haven't even kissed?

Is this working out?

"Bye, I'm going to miss you so much, Alice!" Daisy said to her best friend. Alice nodded and pulled her in for a hug.

Daisy hugged her best friend and quickly got off of the train, followed by a tired Lily.

"Hey, what happened?" Daisy asked her twin.

"Wouldn't matter to you now, would it?" Lily snapped.

Daisy looked hurt and kept walking faster.

Petunia looked happy when she saw Lily walking angrily behind Daisy.

She embraced Daisy.

"You'd better tell me all about what you've done," she said.

"For sure!" Daisy said, smiling.

Lily was just standing by aside feeling angry with herself and at everyone. She was always jealous of her two sister's relationship, though she never admitted it. Petunia hated her, and apparently, Daisy hated her now too.

When they reached home, a grumbling Lily locked herself in her room. Daisy went to Petunia's room to tell her about everything.

She told Petunia everything that had happened, including the duel in the Halloween Ball.

"And now, Sirius won't stop asking me out, of all people," Daisy concluding.

"Oh, that's so amazing! I'm so proud of you!!" Petunia squealed.

Daisy beamed up at her older sister.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," Petunia replied.

They ate dinner, while her parents went on and on about how proud they were about Lily, getting high grades, and that was when Daisy had enough of it.

"Mum, Dad, I have higher grades then Lily's." She finally found the courage to say. Petunia beamed at her while Lily glared, her face red. Her parents never really cared about Daisy's grades, so they always thought that Lily had the highest, just like everyone else did. Her parent's eyes widened.