𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by: me cuz I was supposed to post this on my b-day but forgot.

Title: Birthday

I sadly walked out of school, head down, and my (h/c) hair covering my face. I was trying so hard not to cry, but it wasn't working. If I could just get to my apartment.

I finally made it in and collapsed on my couch, curling into a ball to sob in peace. First, I woke up late and was late for class, second, my boyfriend broke up with me, third, I found out that my best friend was moving schools, and finally, someone had called me to the front office to tell me that someone had ran over my dog and left a not with a sad face on it.

I wanted to go down and visit the turtles but decided against it.

"They don't need to see me like this." I whispered bitterly to myself and buried my face in a pillow. I must've fell asleep because the next thing I remember was being startled by my phone blaring the chorus to Like A G6.

"What?" I hissed, not looking to see who was calling me.

"Woah, what crawled up your shell and died?" came the amused voice of Raphael. I groaned and leaned back onto my sofa, kicking my feet up and turning on the t.v.

"I'm just having a bad day. That's all."

"Why didn't you come down here? You know we're always happy to cheer you up." I chuckled and sighed.

"I didn't want to bother you guys."

"Nonsense, come on down. We have a surprise for you anyways." his words were mischievous, and I was suddenly a little scared.

"Why?" I wondered, turning off the t.v. and getting up to stretch. He laughed and I smiled, looking for my shoes.

"Just come down. It'll be worth it, I promise. Now, hurry up, Mikey misses you too much." he then hung up and I shook my head, leaving my apartment.

++++++++++

As I got to the lair, I looked around to see no one in sight, and all the lights were off.

"Guys, what's going on?" I wondered, wandering farther into the room. Suddenly there was a scuffling and different voices talking at once.

"Mikey, no-"

"Mikey, yes-"

"You're gonna ruin it for her-"

"I'm making it better! Look, three!"

"Stop!"

"Two!"

"Mikey-"

"One-"

"Mikey, no!" the boys screamed as Mikey burst out from behind the couch.

"Happy birthday, (y/n)!" he screeched as his brothers came out from behind him, hands covering their faces and foreheads.

"What?" I breathed, hand over my heart.

"Happy birthday." he said again, arms out as his brothers sighed behind him.

"It's not my birthday." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Uh, (y/n), yes it is." I grabbed my phone and checked the date. It was, in fact, my birthday.

"Oh." I looked up to see all the boys standing in front of me with a cake. They all smiled at me as I teared up and wiped my eyes. I quickly blew out the candles and we all moved to the kitchen to eat it.

As we all laughed and ate cake, I looked around and was suddenly very grateful for bad days.

Because they made you appreciate the good times even more.

++++++++++

ew- feelings. that last line is disgusting to read lmao