Chuck E Cheese AU But I Put A Zombie Apocalypse AU Over It

whoops posted the wrong one uH

If you haven't seen the CECAU go look at it now it's on Tumblr and it's a piece of art

My take on it:

There's an outbreak. It was announced on TV and Spinel just looks up, scarily unsurprised.

She ends up getting bitten one day, and turns. She thought she would die and that would be it, but she still has consciousness and she hates it.

She lugs herself towards her workplace like normal, for whatever reason. She waits at the counter, staring emptily into the abandoned arcade.

Eventually she got bored that night and decided to walk outside with the others. She felt hungry.

A group of people had barricaded themselves in the coffee shop across the street. If she were lucky, she'd be able to make some form of meal from there.

An employee wriggled out, carrying a backpack and holding a gun. Had a patch placed delicately over her left eye.

She was singlehandedly the prettiest person she'd laid her eyes on.

Her faced warmed and her heart struggled to form rhythm. She wanted to approach her.

For awhile she only stayed out of sight, watching her from the distance. She only began to panic when some zombie spotted her and began to chase her.

She couldn't just leave the poor girl to get eaten alive. Life as a zombie was hopeless, and she didn't want that for her.

Although her body was rotting and weak, she managed a fierce kick into the offender's hip and he comically collapsed to the ground.

The girl was shakily holding her gun up at her and she shot a haste bullet.

It pierced through her ragged uniform, but she didn't fall. She knew she had to make a run for it before she aims correctly this time.

In her best ability she sprinted away.

The next day she returned to the arcade, looking through the window at the coffee shop. The girl was back inside, her bag full of supplies.

She doesn't understand why she was so drawn to her. The girl's first instinct when she sees her again would be to kill her.

She should probably invest in a muzzle.

Then she realised that it was the apocalypse. She could just take one what the heck

So the next time Peep left the shop to look for more things, she came across the same zombie she saw the other day. Only she had a muzzle on.

The zombie looked straight at her, unmoving. Was she blind? She had her hands tied behind her, she noticed, and the rope was attached to an iron bar.

She carefully watched her as she picked up the bar, and pointed it at her in case she tried to jump at her. She pressed the bar into her back and she began to probe her forward.

Wow that worked

Spinel let herself be pushed around. She could feel her warmth and her breaths behind her. They walked around rubble, scavenging for resources until they arrived back at the coffee shop.

The girl knocked on the windows rhythmically, and another responded. They opened the door a crack, and she smiled sweetly.

"Peep, don't just stand out there..." a nasally voice said. Several locks clicked and the door was opened. It became quiet. "Peep, what're ya waiting for?"