Chapter Twelve

Aurora's prov.

I was going to head back to my cabin when I heard some one shout, I turned around and Oliver was on the ground knocked out.

Piper rushed over and started to charm speak him, I rushed over to.

"It's not working, i don't know whats wrong you try it." Piper told me, I looked at her wide eyes.

"But I can't I don't know how." I tell her, she shakes he head.

"Just tell him to wake up!" Piper yelled at me, not wanting her to yell at me more I did as she said.

Turning my head towards Oliver he looked like he was in a nightmare, I gulped.

"Oliver wake up." I told him, no movement. I looked around, all the Apollo kids were gathered and looked worried out of there minds.

"Oliver wake up, now." I told him, he stirred everyone was clutching onto something just waiting for him to wake up and yell surprise.

"Oliver wake up, now." I commanded, not in a moments hesitation he was up sitting straight up to our heads collided.

"Ouch!" I yelled, some people snickered other people let out a breath they been holding.

Oliver was holding his head, and glared at me.

"What the heck just happened?" He asked, his voice was tired but still harmonizing.

"Aurora just saved your life." Piper spoke up, I turned towards Oliver who seemed even more angry.

"What ever, I am going to the hospital at camp." He snarled, I rolled my eyes but let him push past me.

"You would think he will be nicer to a girl who's more than half a god." Someone commented, Oliver was only a couple feet away and fell down again clutching his head as he was remembering something.

"A child of Apollo cursed by Aphrodite shall lose all for a child of all the gods, but when the curse takes its place will they fall in love and lord Cronus shall fall or let death take its place and the titian lord will show his face once again." Oliver said, his eyes were no longer sky blue they were now golden as the sun.

"He's saying a prophecy." Someone said.

"Three shall go on this quest inside and out of Olympus, a cursed child of Apollo, a wizard from Hecate, and the child of all the gods. Beware for when certain child loses all hope in love, the quest to save the cursed one and Olympus is all lost." Oliver finished, Chiron was now here and Oliver was going between unconscious an awake.

"What in the name of Hades just happened?!" I asked, my voice was high an out of its normal pitch but I was pretty sure that I was mentioned.