Chapter Thirteen

Aurora's prov.

"Um I think he means that you, him and a child of Hecate our going on a quest." A girl I didn't recognize commented, I glared at her something told me not to trust her.

"Who are you?" I asked her, now examining her. This girl had brown straight hair and green eyes, she was also slim but some thing told me not to let that count as a disadvantage for her.

"I am Terry, child of Hecate." Terry told me, I frowned my dislike for her just grew even more.

Oliver groaned, I turned around looking towards him and so did Terry.

All that was going threw my head right now, was my growing dislike of her.

"Oliver, lets get you to the infirmary since no else here is going to help." Terry told Oliver, anger built up inside of me and I wanted to punch her.

She shouldn't be touching my Oliver. Wait what did I just think? He's not mine, he never will be. He's a player.

"Terry is a brat, I know. But she's a powerful enchanter, dealing with magic an all." Piper spoke to me, I turned my head in her direction and sighed glad to get rid of my horrible thoughts.

"I better go tell Chiron, he probably is going have a say in who the child of Hecate is going to be and the quest." I told her, but as soon as I finished a loud cough filled the air.

"Right here child." Chiron told me, I turned my attention him.

But, there also was a guy behind him.

"Stop staring." The man spoke, obviously angry.

"Your one of my fathers?" I asked him, he smiled.

"Yes, I am."

"Sorry." I apologized to him, he looked up confused.

"For the time you will be stuck with people you don't like." I finished, one of my godly sides were showing.

"It's okay, now to get to business. Oliver, you and Terry shall go on the quest I know you may not like her but you need her for her enchanting skills." Chiron told me, I mentally groaned when Terry was mentioned and looked over to were Oliver and Terry were walking they probably didn't hear a word he just said.

"I will tell them later, after Oliver fills better. You may go get ready for the quest, and meet me, Oliver, and Terry at the tree at mid-night." He told me, then with that he galloped away.

Piper had went to her cabin once I was to mine, when I walked in I knew something was wrong.

I flicked my wrist, and my staff was placed in my hand.