Chapter seventeen

Aurora's prov.

After Terry had splashed water on me, I heard Oliver.

"Terry!" Oliver screamed out, disappointment flowed threw me but I wasn't giving up hope.

"Oliver!" I yelled back, he didn't seem to hear me but Terry did she slapped me.

I was about to yell out again but she stopped me, duct tape was placed over my mouth.

"You know the only was to stop a god or goddess is to trap them?" Terry asked me sarcastically I might add, then she stepped threw the wall and disappeared.

"Master is mad." Frey told the smarter cyclops, they looked over at me and then traded glances.

"It's because of the goddess, isn't it?" The smarter one asked, Frey nodded than grabbed something from a table behind him.

"Yes Dally it is, you remember masters orders right?" Frey asked back at him, with a drachma and a water bottle.

Soon they had and rainbow due to the water bottle having a whole punched threw and making a mist, then they threw the drachma in it and asked for Isis to patch threw to Oliver.

Seeing him threw the rainbow made my eyes water for some odd reason, he was discussing something with Terry than he saw us.

The cyclops Dally got his attention by calling out his name, he looked mad and frightened Terry looked accomplished.

"Aurora?" Oliver asked, even though I knew he didn't like me at all I care about what he saw and that he probably hated me for getting kidnaped.

"Let her go!" He yelled at my kidnappers, Terry was smirking behind him and waved at me.

"Now Oliver, in order to get Aurora back you have to give us your special powers your dad gave you as a child or she dies." Dally told him putting a knife to my throat, Oliver was going to say something but Dally cut him off.

"You got tell your birthday Oliver, but before we go do you want to say any thing Aurora?" He asked, I nodded and he ripped off my duct tape I yelled out in pain.

"Now speak, and you have limits saying anything I will cut this conversation off." Dally spat at me, I nodded and turned to Oliver.

"Oliver trust me when I say this, I saw the curse Aphrodite put on you and I don't want you to die so forget this quest and go find your special some one. Let me die." I told him, tears rolling down my face.

"No Aurora I-" He started to say something but got cut off, by Terry.

"Let her die if she wants to die Oliver, you don't need her you have me." She said while turning to Oliver and kissing him.

Pain erupted threw out my chest, and I had no idea why but when I saw Oliver kiss back I had no more reason to breath all I wanted was death I didn't care who killed me.

Then something bright and pink showed up next to me, like an arrange of roses and doves.

APHRODITE!