Chapter Fourteen

Oliver's prov.

I had blacked out, well that's what Terry told me. We were now waiting for one of the Apollo kids to give me, your go to go speech and stuff.

And Aurora the girl who had charm spoke me and the one who I had collided heads with, the one who ran into me, and made me go into a prophecy state, was going on a quest with me because she was a child of all the gods and I mentioned her in the prophecy and also mentioned somebody coming from the Hecate cabin.

"Thanks Terry, I don't know what I would do with out you." I told her, she smile over at me while I was on the infirmary bed.

"Well what are best friends for?" She asked, I chuckled at her. Why couldn't she be my love? We are perfect for each other, I shook my head when the image of Aurora popped into my head.

Looking over at the door I put on a brave face when Chiron walked in and walked towards us, Terry looked to were I was staring at and she copied my brave face.

"Terry, go get your stuff and meet me, Oliver, and Aurora there at mid-night right now I have to talk to Oliver alone." Chiron told her, she walked out to go to her cabin and Chiron turned to me.

"Oliver, look I know your past. Also how your afraid of falling in love due to your prophecy, but on this quest Oliver do not be afraid you will need love on this quest." Chiron told me, I nodded my head and Chiron checked the watch on his wrist.

He seemed conflicted.

"Oliver I will have one of your brothers get your bag, can you go get Aurora? I was expecting for her to come and find me so we could talk but she is not here yet. She is in the Artemis cabin." Chiron asked me, I nodded my head and got up.

"Sure." I told him, Chiron nodded and set off on his way and I set off to find Aurora when I got to the cabin it was not what I was expecting.

The cabin was a mess and Aurora was no were to be seen, I walked in farther and ran threw the cabin.

"Aurora!" I shouted, panic was coursing threw me for no reason this girl I had no feelings for this morning was causing me to be like this.

I didn't hear nothing back in return, I ran back to the bed chambers to find something I didn't see before it was a note.

-To find your dear friend or lover, one must beat the monsters that stand in his path travel from Olympus to the camp he stays in he must choose to rescue one or the other for he will soon realize both of the two girls are gone.-

I screamed in rage, and a couple of people that were passing stepped in and seen the mess they ran to get Chiron as I just sat on one of the beds with my head in my hands.

I grabbed the note ready to rip it up, but saw there was some thing on the back I turned it over.

-Oliver help Terry they are going after her next. /Aurora/-

Chiron was out side the cabin ready to talk to me, but I didn't listen to him I ran towards the Hecate cabin racing for my best friend by the gods they were not going to take her to.