Eight

Jimin had not left his house in two days. He had also not showered, not really eaten (apart from what Jungkook had force-fed him) and had pretty much spent the whole time on his bed, with Bee's pillow against his chest.

In the end, Taehyung had called Yoongi, who had come back with a vengeance.

"Get your fucking lazy ass out of the bed right now, before I drag you out by your balls," He snarled, yanking the cover from him.

Jimin just growled at him, "Fuck off,"

Yoongi, by that point, had enough.

"Alright," He said, "We'll do it my way, Park Jimin," He stomped out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, grabbing the bucket that Bee kept under the sink. He then filled it to the top with ice cold water and headed back to Jimin's bedroom.

"Wait, Hyung!" Taehyung called, "I don't think-"

He winced as Yoongi upended the entire bucket over Jimin.

Jimin leapt from the bed, coughing and spluttering, soaking wet.

"Go and have a fucking shower," Yoongi snapped, "We're going out,"

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked, following him from the room. He didn't want to get in an angry Jimin's way.

"To a bar," Yoongi answered shortly, "He needs loud music and dancing to distract him,"

***

Bee smiled as she looked at her masterpiece, "C'est magnifique!"

"What's with the french?" Daisy laughed as she looked in the mirror, "But thanks, you're so good with makeup!"

The blonde laughed, "Well, I do try. I also don't even think the French is right, but it sounds good, doesn't it?"

There was a knock at the door and Kihyun and Shownu entered. Bee had cheered up a lot over the past few days, purely because of Daisy, Shownu and Kihyun's efforts, so she smiled when they came in.

"You girls look great," Shownu commented with a small smile.

Bee was wearing a little, low cut and short black dress with black stilettos, and Daisy was wearing almost exactly the same, but in red. They still barely came up to Shownu's shoulders, though.

"Looking pretty sharp yourself," Bee replied, finishing her look with the same red lipstick that Daisy was wearing. It complemented both of them perfectly, making their lips stand out in contrast to their black and blonde hair.

"Well, I do try," Shownu said, wriggling his eyebrows as he copied Bee's previous statement. She laughed at him and grabbed her bag.

"Are you ready, Daisy?"

"Yep! Let's go!"

Earlier on, she had called Yoongi, who was with Jimin, and told him that they were going out to a bar. Yoongi had said the same thing about him and the boys, but promised to take them to one of the many other bars in their town, so that they didn't bump into each other.

However, when they arrived at the bar, Bee dug her heels in.

"No, I'm not going in this one," She said firmly.

"Why not?" Kihyun wrapped his around her waist and pulled her. She pushed his arm from her and crossed her arms under her chest.

"That is where Jimin goes,"

"There's another one just down the street," Shownu stepped forward as Kihyun reached for her again, putting himself between them.

She thought for a moment and nodded, "Okay. I'm sorry, but I don't want to run into him,"

"He won't be here," Daisy started, "Yoongi-"

"We understand," Kihyun said, cutting Daisy off and sidestepping Shownu so her could wrap his arm around her waist again, "We'll go to the other one,"

***

Jimin downed another beer and sighed as he looked at the girls around him. The three guys he was with all had girlfriends, so they had pretty much left him to fend for himself. He hadn't even looked at a girl since the moment he had first seen Bee, and he still wasn't interested. However, the combination of alcohol and loud music was making him loosen up, so he accepted their offer of dancing, and numbly allowed them to lead him to the dance floor.

***

Bee tugged Kihyun and Shownu with her to the dancefloor, giggling as she watched Shownu mess around with his dance moves. Kihyun was a surprisingly good dancer, and she and Daisy cheered him on as he danced circles around them. When Daisy disappeared to get another drink, Bee danced with Kihyun behind her, grinding her ass into him as Shownu wriggled around in front of her, making her laugh.

The laughter died instantly, however, when she locked eyes with someone across the dancefloor.

Jimin's mouth dropped open in shock when he saw Bee dressed up to the nines, grinding with Kihyun and another guy across the room from him. She looked stunning and he was extremely annoyed that she was dancing with them and not him. When their eyes met, he felt as if his heart had been ripped out. He angrily shook the girls off his arms and stomped towards her.

"Oppa, where are you going?" One of the girls clung to his arm but he ignored her, tugging his arm free. However, she and her friends followed him anyway.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He growled as he reached Bee.

"Jimin," Bee peered around him at the small crowd of girls, "I'm doing the same thing as you. I'm enjoying myself,"

Jimin glared at Kihyun, who tightened his grip around Bee's waist. Shownu took a small step back, not wanting to antagonize the situation. Instead, he sent a quick message to Yoongi, hoping that he would get the text in this loud environment.

"It looked like you were enjoying dancing with your girls, Jimin," Bee was still moving her body to the music, "Go away, don't let me spoil your evening,"

"Bee, let go of him for one fucking second, I'm trying to talk to you!"

"No," Bee hummed, turning away, "I don't want to talk to you. Go back to dancing,"

"Bee! Don't turn away from me!" Jimin reached out but Bee smacked his hand away.

"You don't get to touch me anymore, Park Jimin!" She snapped, finally pulling free of Kihyun, "Especially after you had your hands all over those girls,"

"I didn't fuckin- why do they get to touch you, then?!" He hissed, leaning into her face, "I thought you said he was just a friend!"

"I get to decide who touches me," Bee replied, "I will touch whoever the hell I want. You touch those girls, I touch these guys, how is that a problem?"

"For fucks sake, Bee!"

"I'm just trying to have a good time, Jimin," Bee turned her back on him. He grabbed her waist and spun her round to face him.

"Bee, just fuckin-"

She threw his hands from her, "If me telling you to leave me alone isn't enough, I'll have to do something else to make you leave," She said, tears coming to her eyes, "Please, Jimin, go back to having fun. Leave me alone,"

"I'm not going anywhere," Jimin growled, "You-"

"Fine!" Bee spun around, grabbing Shownu by his collar, surprising him. She yanked on him hard, making him stumble towards her and pressed her lips straight onto his, kissing him hard; centimetres from Jimin's shocked and angry face.

"What the fuck, Bee?!"