Thirteen

Daisy stared at Bee, her mouth hanging open in shock.

"N-no!" Bee cried, jumping up and grabbing the test from Kihyun's hand, "It's a mistake!"

Kihyun snatched it back and snapped it in half angrily, "You're pregnant! With another man's baby?!"

Daisy spun around to face him, "What do you mean another man?! Bee's-"

Kihyun ignored her and turned, stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind him.. They could hear him stamping his feet all the way down the stairs and the front door closed loudly, signalling his exit.

She turned back to Bee, "What's going on?! What did he mean?"

Bee finally had the chance to explain everything, and once she had finally gotten it off her chest, she felt a lot better. She felt safer.

"Oh my God, Bee, I'm so sorry," She sat next to her on the bed and hugged her tightly, "And I... I forced you to go with him, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"You didn't know," Bee said, hugging her back, "Besides, I think I have a bigger issue to deal with," She looked down at her stomach.

Before Daisy could speak, the bedroom door swung open and Jungkook and Taehyung came in,  followed by Yoongi.

"Fuckin' finally!" Taehyung gasped, "We've been trying to pin you down for days!"

"Bee," Jungkook's voice was calm, "We need to talk to you about Kihy-"

"Kihyun won't be coming anywhere near us anymore," Daisy snapped, "He's been way too creepy and forceful, and he said something really weird before he just left,"

"Good," Taehyung nodded, "If you see him, call one of us, straight away. He's dangerous, okay? Don't go anywhere near him,"

Jungkook frowned a little, "What is it that he said?"

Daisy and Bee looked at each other, "It doesn't matter," Daisy said, "I'll tell you later,"

Yoongi finally came through the doorway but stopped as he stepped on something. He leaned down to pick it up, his eyes widening.

"Daisy," He said, staring at the mostly broken plastic stick in his hand, "Is this what I think it is?"

Daisy jumped up to grab it from his hands but Taehyung got there first.

"This is a positive pregnancy test!" He gasped, staring at Daisy, "You're- My baby sister is pregnant?!" Both he and Jungkook whirled around angrily to face Yoongi, who held his hands up and took a step backwards.

"It's not mine!" Daisy cried, before slapping her hands over her mouth and slowly turning back to her friend, who was sat miserably on the bed.

"Bee?" Jungkook said, reaching out to touch her shoulder, "Is that...?"

"It's mine," She mumbled, staring down at her hands.

The room went silent for a moment, before Bee was yanked almost violently sideways into Taehyung and Jungkook's body, with both boys squeezing her tightly with excitement.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Jungkook cried, "I'm going to be an uncle!"

"Hey, stop!" Yoongi pushed his way between them, pulling them both from Bee, "You have to be more gentle with her!"

"Sorry," Taehyung said sheepishly, "Got too excited,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned to face Bee. He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked directly into her eyes, "What are you going to do, Bee?" He asked softly, "Are you going to... Going to keep it?"

"What do you mean are you going to keep it?" Jungkook said, annoyed, "What kind of fucking question is that, of course she is!"

"Shut up, Jungkook," Yoongi snapped at him, before turning back to her, "Bee, this is your decision, okay? But you need to talk to Jimin,"

Bee nodded slowly, "I know,"

"I'll drive you there, now," Daisy said, "The sooner, the better,"

"He's going to be pissed enough that we found out first," Taehyung muttered, "I'll ride with you, just in case Kihyun shows up. I'll walk back from Hyung's,"

With a sigh, Bee lifted her head, "Everyone get out, I need to get dressed,"

Jungkook chuckled a little, "Good idea. You don't want to visit Jimin Hyung while wearing another man's shirt,"