Nine

Shownu's eyes almost popped out of his head when Bee's bright red lips pressed into his, right in front of her ex-boyfriend's face. Her incredibly angry ex-boyfriend. Her angry ex-boyfriend, Park Jimin, who was just as scary as his housemate, Min Yoongi. The same person who was about to knock him the fuck out.

"What the fuck, Bee?!" Jimin snarled and Shownu immediately stepped back, breaking free of the kiss and raising his hands in innocence, despite the lipstick smeared across his lips.

"Mate, I didn't- I was- Shit," He stumbled backwards as Jimin's eyes turned heated and dangerous, and just as he thought that he was going to lose all of his teeth, Jimin was grabbed from behind by two dark-haired guys.

"Hyung, calm the fuck down,"

"Just take a breath,"

"Let go of me!" He growled, struggling in their grasp. Bee stepped up close to him, anger on her own face.

"I am not your girlfriend anymore, Jimin," She said, "You have no right to be angry!"

Jimin ignored her, staring over her head at Shownu, who shrank backwards, straight into another body.

"You should go," Yoongi said to him as Daisy took his hand, pulling him away from her brothers.

"It wasn't my fault," Shownu insisted, "I'm sorry,"

Kihyun reached out, taking Bee's hand as he glared at both Jimin and Shownu, "Come on, Bee, let's go,"

Bee shook him off, still staring at Jimin, "I'm sorry, Jimin," She said, before turning away and this time accepting Kihyun's hand. He led her from the bar, and as soon as she got outside, she burst into loud, ugly tears.

"I'm sorry, Shownu!" She bawled, latching onto his arm, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have dragged you into it or kissed you without your permission!"

Shownu smiled, a small smile on his face, "I've never felt so terrified in my life," He laughed, wrapping his arm around Bee's shaking shoulder and giving her a quick hug, "But it's alright, just don't let him kill me... Okay?"

Kihyun moved in, pulling Bee out of Shownu's arms and tugging her into his own, "Don't cry, Bee, we are all here for you,"

Shownu frowned at how forceful he was being but decided not to say anything. He had already gotten himself involved in a fight, he didn't want to get into another one. 

Bee was still for a moment before she pulled back, pushing Kihyun's hands from her waist, "I want to go home,"

Daisy nodded, "Good idea," She said, "I think my brothers will be coming out, soon, and I don't think we should be here when they do,"

***

Jimin stormed out of the bar once he had finally broken free of his brothers, but Bee and Daisy were already gone.

"Fuck it!" He yelled, before looking at Yoongi, "I'm going home," Without waiting for an answer, he sped off, hoping that his nosy brothers and friend weren't following him.

Once he was home, he put the latch on the door so that nobody could get in, and staggered up to his room, collapsing on the bed and pulling Bee's pillow to his chest. He curled around it, realising that it didn't even smell like her anymore.

He could feel tears welling up in his eyes, and squeezed them shut. He had messed up so badly and wasn't sure that he would be able to fix it this time.

***

Yoongi slid his key into Jimin's front door, only to find that it was latched when he pushed it to open.

"He's put the chain on," He muttered, peering through the tiny gap, "He locked us out,"

"We can't leave him alone," Jungkook said, "I've never seen him so bad before," He sighed, rubbing his face with his hands, "I can't believe she kissed your housemate in front of him,"

"Didn't she realise how much that would hurt him?" Taehyung growled, "He lives for her and she does that. Such a bitchy thing for her to do,"

Yoongi sighed, "She did tell him to leave her alone," He pointed out, "But he wouldn't he just got up in her face," He turned to look at Jimin's younger brothers, "She broke up with him, guys, she can kiss who she wants and it has nothing to do with either of you,"

"It does!" Jungkook cried, "I love her just as much as I love Daisy, she's my little sister, too!"

"And she's hurting them both," Taehyung said, "It isn't something we can just ignore,"

Yoongi frowned, "It is not your business," He growled," Think about how she feels right now, too. She's obviously just as broken as Jimin,"

"Then why the fuck did she break up with him?" Jungkook was getting more frustrated, "They should be with each other, they are supposed to be together!"

"Not your business!" Yoongi shouted finally, "It has nothing to do with anyone but those two, and I know it hurts you guys too, but if it isn't working, it's not up to anyone else to decide whether she should stay with him or leave!"

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "And Shownu was dragged into it, too. Do you think that if Jimin sees him on the street that he's just going to walk past without doing something? My friend is innocent,"

Taehyung grunted, kicking his foot against the step that led to the front door, "So, what do we do?"

"We just have to be there for him," Yoongi sighed again, "Even if it means sitting outside all night,"

"Fuck it," Jungkook swore, before walking away, "I don't care. I'm just going to jump the neighbour's fence and go through the back door. I'm not staying out here all night,"