Eighteen

The door finally cracked under Jungkook's aggressive kicks and Jimin ran through the gap, smashing the door against the wall with full force. The screaming had stopped and the only sound ringing through the small apartment was a man's sobs.

He raced through the narrow hallway and into the kitchen, where his blood froze and his muscles turned to ice.

Bee was unconscious on the table, wearing nothing but her underwear, with love bites and teeth marks all over her neck and chest. And there was a kitchen knife sticking out of her stomach.

The floor and table was slick with blood and Kihyun was sat next to Bee on a chair, sobbing into his blood-soaked hands, his shirt saturated with the red liquid. Bee had blood on her lips where Kihyun had obviously kissed her, and Jimin could not move.

Jungkookwas the first into the room after Jimin, but unlike him, he didn't freeze. He ran straight for Bee, checking for a pulse as Taehyung and Yoongi grabbed Kihyun. Both of them were too shocked to do anything but hang onto him as he cried limply, muttering about how they could finally be together.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called loudly over Kihyun's wails, "Hyung, she's still alive! Call an ambulance!"

Jimin numbly pulled his phone from his pocket, but just held it limply in his hands, staring at the unconscious and bleeding blonde. He stumbled forward, dropping his phone and reaching for her, gently cupping her face as the tears streamed down his face like water from an open tap.

Taehyung picked up the dropped phone and dialed, asking for both police and paramedics, and Jimin continued to hold Bee's face.

"S-someone take it out," He said brokenly, "The knife, take it out!"

"No, Jimin!" Yoongi cried, "Don't touch it, you could cause more damage!"

Jimin spun around, heading straight for Yoongi and Kihyun. He brought his fist back and smashed is so hard into Kihyun's face that the crunch of his nose shattering echoed throughout the room. As he fell back into the counter, Jimin went for him again, but Taehyung pulled him back.

"Hyung, I want to kill him, too," Taehyung said, trying to keep calm, "But the police are coming. This isn't something we should handle ourselves, he needs to go with the cops,"

Jimin screamed in agony, letting his younger brother haul him backwards.

"Bee needs you," Jungkook said, "Don't get yourself arrested, too,"

By the time the ambulance and police arrived, Jimin was sitting on the chair next to Bee, clinging to her hand. His brothers had to physically move him to allow the paramedics to get close to her. Kihyun was taken into custody after another paramedic saw to his nose, and Jungkook rode in the ambulance with Bee, as the police wanted to question Jimin, who was the first at the scene.

Despite how much they questioned him, Jimin's answers were dull and probably not as helpful as they could have been. All he could think of was Bee lying dying on the table, with a large knife sticking out of her stomach.

***

Bee winced when she opened her eyes. Everything was foggy and unclear and she had some kind of mask over her nose and mouth with cool air inside. Her entire body felt numb and she slowly lifted her too-heavy hand to pull at the mask.

"Bee? Oh God, she's awake!" She felt hands touch her arm, pulling it away from her face and slowly turned her head to the side, trying to blink away her fuzzy vision.

The room was still blurry, however, but she could make out the figure of a dark haired girl sitting next to her, with a few others dotted about the room.