q&a

1399 words.

vik 🌠: Bog, are you still good to film the vid?
harry ☀️: yep :)
vik 🌠: Awesome, see you tomorrow :D

vik locked his phone and closed his eyes, leaning his head against the back of his chair. his stomach was churning uncomfortably, but he ignored it. the strange, fluttery feeling had popped up a lot recently. probably just nerves about how the fans would receive the videos he had planned out.

he knew that he and harry probably weren't the most popular duo, or "ship" as the fans called it. that title went to simon and josh, or simon and jj. even he and simon were reasonably popular. but vik really enjoyed recording with harry, or even just being around him. harry had the ability to lift your spirits just by being with you - some cheerful, carefree aura that vik adored.

tomorrow, they were planning to meet up for a q&a. vik yawned and returned to editing, ignoring the stupid butterflies in his stomach. it would be a nice, fun, easy video to film with one of his favourite people.

---

@Vikkstar123: Tweet me and Harry some questions using the hashtag #wroetostar!

---

"aaand... done," vik said, clicking the blue tweet button and setting his phone down. harry flashed him a double thumbs up from his position lounging on the comfortable chair, sprawled sideways with his legs dangling over the armrest. he was wearing his bright green hoodie, vik observed, lips twitching into a smile. it looked good on him.

"so what've you been up to?" harry asked, breaking the comfortable silence. vik blinked.

"nothing interesting," he said with a shrug. "jotting down some notes and ideas for future sidemen sundays, planning out my own videos, the works. what about you?"

"oh yeah, same," harry said in a deadpan, overly serious voice. vik laughed at him as harry broke the straight face and giggled. "but nah, i'm just sort of sitting around. thinking a bit about what to do as a comeback video."

"fortnite?" vik suggested with a shrug. harry frowned, brows furrowed.

"don't know about that mate, fortnite doesn't seem to be that popular anymore. y'know, i could always do minecraft or something, isn't that banging nowadays?" harry mused, head tilted back and eyes on the ceiling.

"that's not a bad idea, actually," vik said. "the reception on sidecraft has been insane, i bet your fans would love a little minecraft let's play. i could jump on for a few episodes even, if you want," vik suggested with a grin. harry's eyes practically lit up.

"that sounds great," he gushed, frantically whipping out his phone and typing. "you're already really busy though, i don't want to add too much onto your workload."

"it's fine," vik said, still smiling. "it's all good. let's get this q&a sorted before we plan out your comeback though."

"awesome, thanks so much for the inspiration vik!" harry said, sounding cheerful and excited. the happiness in his voice was infectious.

---

"hey guys it's me vikkstar123 and welcome to a q and a with the one and only wroetoshaw!" vik said to the camera as harry waved enthusiastically.

"now i tweeted out asking for questions using the hashtag wroetostar, so we'll be going through and picking some questions to answer."

"wroetostar?" harry asked curiously, leaning over to peek at his phone screen.

"yeah, that's our ship name," vik said, feeling a bit awkward. "like how the fans call simon and josh minizerk."

"our ship name sounds sick," harry said with a grin. "wroetostar is a way cooler ship name than minizerk. suck it, simon and josh." vik snorted at harry's antics as he scrolled through the hashtag.