Crush On You

'My heart has a little crush on you
so immature but these butterflies they keep me laughing
My heart wrote a little song for you
So won't you take a listen and dance with me to the rhythm'

Josie sits against a tree just outside the school, it's in a spot that no one really goes but she loves to practice her music there. She holds her ukulele against her chest as she leans forward to write down more lyrics. She knew exactly who the lyrics were about.
Josie had a major crush on Hope Mikaelson years ago and that's what this song was about. But now Josie refused to feel that way about Hope. Because when she had felt that way, it had caused her to act selfishly which had caused a lot of problems.

The person that Josie was just thinking about appears in front of her.
"That sounds like a cute song, who's it about?" She asks. Josie closes the book almost immediately when she realises it's Hope in front of her.

"No one" Josie says, her cheeks turning red. Hope smiles at her before sitting down in front of her.

"Every song has a hidden inspiration, is it about Penelope?" She asks. Josie wants to say that it is but if anyone saw hers and Penelope's relationship, they would know it wasn't a cutesy type of relationship.

"No" Josie says before placing her ukulele beside her. "It's about someone I had a crush on years ago where the feelings haven't seemed to go away" Josie says, looking in Hope's eyes. Hope smiles and nods.

"Can I help you with the song?" She asks. Josie looks at her for a second before she nods. "Play the the tune" Hope says. Josie picks up her ukulele and starts playing. Hope sings what Josie sung before but afterwards Hope starts to mutter something new in an unsure singing voice

"I just might love you, might love you, just might love you, I might love you... la la - la la - la la la la la"

Hope sings softly. She looks up at Josie's face once she stops. Josie puts her Ukulele down and leans forward, kissing Hope. Hope kisses back with no hesitation, she places her hand on Josie's cheek and leans into the kiss. This causes Josie to pull away. "The songs about you" Josie says quietly.

"I figured" Hope says before leaning in to kiss her again.