I'm Back Too (Part 2)

"As a friend right?" Josie asks. Hope looks her in the eye and she smiles, the type of smile where it meets her eyes. Her eyes are filled with love and she shakes her head. Josie's mouth opens to speak but she closes it, not knowing what to say. 

"Not as a friend Jo, I love you more than that and it took me seeing you with my boyfriend to realize that" Hope explains. She moves forward, closer to Josie. "I remember getting out of Malivore and seeing you two kissing and I thought to myself, Why are you kissing him? You should be kissing me. And uh..." Hope scratches the back of her head nervously. "It was horrible of me to think that when me and him basically never broke up but I couldn't help it. I wanted you to be mine" 

"Hope..." 

"I want you to be mine Jo" Hope says. Josie movies forward and places her hand on Hope's cheek. She can't help but smile because she has never heard anyone tell her that she was their first choice. Especially from the person who is her first choice. 

"And what about Landon?" Josie asks, almost ruining the moment. 

"Screw Landon" Hope says, pulling Josie in and kissing her. Josie returns the kiss instantly, there is nothing that she has wanted more than this. Hope pulls away. 

"This is so hard for me, this sharing of emotions" Josie says. "I have never been able to tell someone that I love them, not even my dad or my sister but Hope I do love you." Josie says. 

"You do?" 

"Yes. I mean I do love my dad and my sister but it has always been hard saying it. But Hope I love you in a different way to that. There has always been something about you that I could never shake. So I love you and I want to shout it so loud that the whole would can hear it" Josie says, her eyes light up when she says this. "That sounds so stupid and straight forward but it's true"

"Just kiss me again" Hope says with a smile.