💞BEACH CHAPTER!!💞

Another one of those special Chapters as suggested by one of my followers in Amino..I had no time to make the Beach Chapter into Chapter 26 so I made it into a special one..So expect that in Chapter 26-and so on,the beach will not be included..

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Lu-chaaaann!!Hahahaha got you!!"Levy yelled as she shots Lucy with the water gun she was holding..The blonde was hit but poofs away..Lucy appeared behind Levh Levy and hitting Levy square in the face..

"Pfft!Not a chance Levy-Chan!"Lucy cackled running away..Levy chasing behind her..

Sinbad chuckled,"The Little Princess seems to be having fun no Kouen?"He asks opening a can of beer..Kouen nods,"For once I agree with you Idiot King.."

"Aww..But I would prefer Little Princess in a bathing suit though and not just normal clothes.."

An irk mark appeared on the cold emperor's head,"You perverted idiot king..Shame on you for thinking of Lucy that way.."He snapped before averting his gaze,"Though I wouldn't mind though.."He whispered..

Sinbad cheekily grinned and smacked Kouen's head,"Hehehehe!Not as innocent as they say huh Emperor?"He teases..Kouen blushes slightly before knocking Sinbad out..

"Poor him...Though he does have quite the point..Lord Kouen.."Hakuei said giggling..Steam comes off of Kouen as he stomps away from the scene..

"Hakuei-neechan..You didn't need to get him so angry.."Hakuryuu said laughing awkwardly..She smiles,"Nah it was fine..Besides,I got to see Kouen being his vulnerable self even for just a second.."

"Sometimes..I wonder if you're really my sister.."Hakuryu says sweatdropping..Hakuei smirks,"Oh?Doubting your big sis are we?Morgiana!!Your boyfriend is bullying me!!"Hakuei yelled..

Hakuryu's eyes widened as he quickly covers her mouth..He looks around and breathes a sigh of relief when he didn't see Morgiana at sight..He glares at Hakuei,"Nee-chan!!Stop that!!"He barked blushing..Hakuei rolled her eyes before walking off..

"What's the boyfriend thing all about Haku-san?"

Hakuryu's eyes turned towards Wendy who was carrying Charles in her arms..

[Note: Wendy is still 16]

"Nothing Wendy..You're too young to understand.."Hakuryu said..Wendy pouts,"But I'm taller than you plus I'm only a year older than you Baka!!"She barked..

"Stop bringing the height thing again!!"

"Well stop saying I'm still too young to understand!!"

"GRRR!!"

A spark of electricity appeared between their gazes as they bumped their heads together..Both Romeo and Morgians appears and drags both of them away from each other..

"It was a good idea inviting Fairy Tail as well don't you Think Aladdin?"Alibaba asks chuckling as he stares at everyone interacting with each other..

Cana smirked,"I bet I can surpass yah Old geezer!"She said..Hinahoho grows an irk mark,"You know kid..It's okay to have dreams..Cause it'll never turn into reality.."He states..Cana gives him a deadpanned look,"Well I dreamt I would see my dad someday..And look now!"She snaps pointing towards the direction of Gildarts who was chatting with Sharkkan..

Gildarts felt goosebumps crawl all over him,"I feel the 'My-daughter-Is-Shaming-Me' look.."He said..Sharkkan rose a brow before laughing,"Gwuah!Daughter?You mean that girl talking to Hinahoho?Why are you even allowing her to drink?What kind of father are yah!"

"Well..I am a much better father than you when you and your girlfriend have a child.."

Sharkkan's eyes narrowed,"Who the hell yah talkin about?"He asks..Gildarts scrunched his forehead in confusion,"Isn't that blue haired magician with seashells as bras your girlfriend?"

"EH?!WHAT?!"

Yamahira feels a shiver run down her spine before looking at Sharkkan,who was currently debating with Gildarts whether or not he and her were a couple..

"What's the matter Yam-chan?"Mira asks..The magician shakes her head before nodding,"Yup!Everything is fineee!"She reassures..

"Eh?You sure you're not just staring at your boyfriend?"Erza asks..Yamahira turns bright red before flailing her hands,"Baka!Baka!Baka!I am not his girlfriend!"

"Gwuehehehe!You and Ice Princess are goin down Juvia!"Natsu yelled as the two gave him a glare,"Don't get too cocky Natsu-san/Flamebreath!"They barked..Natsu stops from talking..Before he bursts into laughter..

"Heh you two even have the same words!You really are a couple!"Kogyokou stated..The two turns red..Juvia oozing out of admiration while Gray was from embarrassment..

"OI THAT'S CHEATING CHERRY BITCH FACE!!"Gajeel yelled as he grabs Kouha's collar..The prince grows a tick mark,"MY HAIR IS PINK YOU EMO METAL HEAD!!"

"JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BLACK HAIR DOESN'T MEAN I'M AN EMO!!"

"WELL THAT STILL DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A CHERRY BITCH YOU SON OF A--!!"

Before Kouha could continue cussing,Koumei shot the volley ball at his head,knocking the poor pink-haired prince out..

"Wanna grab something to drink Koumei?The match looks like it already ended.."Mest said sweatdropping..

The red head nodded,"Sure..I don't want to waste my energy on something like volleyball.."He said as the two walk off..

"Catch Pisti-chan!"

"Evergreen!Back it!"

"Laki-chaaan!!"

"MORG-SANN!!"

Pisti receives the shuttlecock,tossing it upwards and Evergreen immediately smashed it towards Laki and Morgiana..But the two didn't just let it happen so easily..Morgiana receives it and makes a drop shot..Laki backing her up..

It was quite fun during the little beach day they were having..Despite Lucy having a terrible back ache,she was still able to enjoy the day with Fairy Tail,Kou and Sindria..

HOPE YOU LIKED THE MINI CHAP. SORRY IT WAS SHORT,MY MOM IS CURRENTLY GIVING LIFE LESSONS AND I NEEDED TO PUT MY PHONE DOWN OR ELSE SHE'LL GET THE CHANCLA!!