XXXIII

3rd Person's P.o.V:

"Lucy-neesama!"The Kou Empire twins cried as they tackled Lucy in a hug..They have arrived at the outside of the castle in no time as there was no traffic..

"Heh miss me?"She asks smiling..The two nodded..

"Hime-chan!Hime-chan!You guys arrived!"A familiar voice exclaimed..

Lucy's gaze follows Pisti who had just landed in front of her..She gave the general a wave,"It seems you were the one tasked huh?"She asks..

Pisti nods,"Yup!Have you liked the entrance?"She asks..Lucy giggles,"Yeah it's fine.."

'Looks like you impressed her..Hm..'Pisti thought internally smirking..

"Wipe that smug look Pisti!It's scary!"Kogyokou says pouting..

Pisti tilts her head innocently,"What smug look?"

Lucy slips out while the two started bickering with Kouha trying to stop them..

-In The Palace-

"Father it's time.."Hisui says as she enters the throne room..Toma nods seriously,"We need to get this stay in order..Or else it's the end for us.."

"I already told the guilds about the threat..And they were not happy about it..But I promise that there will be no mistakes happening today.."Arcadios explained..

"Have you made it clear to Fairy Tail?That guild is troublesome and even if it had helped us for some time,there is still no exception for their behavior during the stay.."Hisui points out and Arcadios immediately walked out of the room to relay the message to the guild..

"The treasure they speak of..Have you gotten any information about her?"Toma asks..Hisui shakes her head in dismay..

"The only thing we got was that she is a female and has a powerful magic ability.."She answers..

Toma was going to say something when the doors opened once more..Footsteps were heard as the two Fiorre royals turn their head..

"I hope we aren't intruding..But our fleet is waiting and they're growing impatient.."Jafar said in a cold tone as he gave him a blank but deadly look..

Koumei nods,"Yes..As you may not know,Our Emperor doesn't like waiting.."

"Y-Yes!We'll be right here.."Toma says as the two walk out..He and Hisui nod at each other as Hisui signals the soldier to call the 10 Wizard Saints of Fiorre..

"Kami-sama..Please let this stay be peaceful.."She whispers closing her eyes in nervousness..

-TimeSkip-

"Welcome to Fiorre!We hope everyone enjoyed the entrance.."Toma greets..

Sinbad and Kouen only nod back..Lucy,who was in between the two,was keeping an eye on him..She was worried that the two kings might have something to do with Toma's unusual tone as the three leaders started conversing with each other..

"Hm..I sense no magic power from them.."Dracula murmurs..

Draculus Hyberion
Rank: 2nd

Warrod chuckled,"Ah..That's for you to say..I can feel their Magoi bursting out..It's quite overwhelming.."He replies..

Warrod Sequen
Rank: 4th

"I assume they're users of Magoi instead of Magic Power,Ethernano to be short.."Jura said

Jura Neekis
Rank: 5th

"We must not underestimate them..For starters,they are users of Pure magic..Something mere mages like us have difficulty in controlling with.."Wolfheim explains caressing his beard..

Wolfheim
Rank: 3rd

Makarove nods,"I agree..No one has ever been able to control it in Ishgar and Even Alvarez..God Serena also had difficulty with it..What do you think Amarah-san?"He asks..

Makarove Dreyar
Rank: 5th

"That mysterious girl seems scary hehe.."Amarah said nervously..

Amarah Kresteuve
Rank: 7th

The Ten Wizard Saints attention was then brought to Lucy..Who was oblivious to the eyes of many..She was currently listening to the conversation of the kings with attentiveness..

"She.....I wonder what her face looks like under that veil.."Amarah said scratching her cheek..

"Hm..I suppose she would look stunning..The kingdoms wouldn't treasure her if she wasn't.."Jura murmured..

Lucy notices their gazes and took a glance at them..She started fidgeting with her hands and it was noticed by Kogyokou immediately..

She went towards her brother's ear before whispering some things..After a second,Kouen cleared his throat, taking everyone's attention..

"King Toma..Would you be willing to escort the Princess to her quarters?She had just been in a tiring ride,so I expect she gets treated nicely here.."

Toma was taken aback but recovered quickly as he calls in Hisui..After the princess knew what her father wanted her to do,she easily complied and led Lucy towards the west wing..

"...!!"Lucy was going to say something but Kogyokou just gave her a smile to stop her..

Her heart was beating really fast as she follows behind Hisui..It wasn't evident but......

'Hisui-chaaann!!!Please hug mee!!'Lucy mentally cried..

"U-Um..I..Are..You..How..?"Hisui stutters as she fails to start a conversation..

Lucy couldn't help but giggle at her and it made Hisui turn bright pink..Lucy clears her throat and smiles..

"Don't be so nervous around me Hisui-san..Both of us are princesses so no need to get so formal.."Lucy said..

'Good thing Alistair was able to teach me a bit about good old sound magic..'She thought chuckling..

"I..Oh..You're not so scary after all.."Hisui murmurs giggling slightly..

Lucy hums,"Yes..Don't believe what they say,I'm not scary and I even find myself a good listener..Though..When you cross my line that's a different story-"

Hisui flinched at the last part..Her hands started shaking..

"-Other than that,no need to get uncomfortable around me.."With a smile,Lucy ended..

It made the Jade Princess sigh in relief..She was going to start a new conversation when Lucy stops in her tracks..Her eyes narrowing..

"Alistair.."

Hisui gave her a concerned look,"Is there something wrong Princess?"She asks..

"He...Couldn't have.."Lucy murmured as she takes her right glove off,showing her right hand where a fading red tattoo was..

"Hisui-san..Could you do me a favor please?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Me: I purposely made this chapter short since I will post another semi-chapter after this :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry for the wait..As usual,I had no data to publish this book :(

And for the BNHA x FT x MAGI book,I warn you guys for slow updates as well :(

Not only have I not made a whole summary of it but also is currently suffering from Writer's Block ;-;

By the time you guys read this,I probably haven't even published a new chapter of the requested book......Or I would..Who knows?I'm currently writing offline and I don't know how long Mom will ban me from using data :(

But again!No more with drama!I hope you guys liked it,if you did make sure to leave a vote,share with your friends and comment your opinions and suggestions!

P.s I'm still debating on who Lucy will end up with Lol XD