XXXVI

3rd Person's P.o.V:

"Oh Lady Lucy you're back?Where's Lord Hayce?"An old looking butler asks bowing..Lucy gave him a nod and walks past him like he was air..

Crux stares at Lucy's back..His eyes full of concern,"Oh Lucy..."He whispers as he goes back to His job..

Meanwhile,Lucy ignores everyone who greeted her and heads straight to the garden..She stops in front of a big stone grave with a name carved into it..

She grits her teeth before falling to her knees..Finally releasing the tears she was struggling to hold back..She let's out a cry as she stares at the sky..It slowly turned dark and rain started pouring down..

'Drip..Drop..'

"Mama...I'm so sorry...Mama please forgive me..!"She cries as she stares at the picture frame that leaned on the grave..

'Drip..'

"I broke our promise..The last promise we made..I'm sorry..I'm s-so sorry.."

'Mama..?Are you okay?'

'Yes dear..Teehee..'

'Is there something I can help you with?'

'Yes..There is one..Promise me you'll protect those you are close with okay?Don't let anyone break your bonds..'

'O-Okay!I'll do it for Mama!'

'Hehe..That's My--*cough cough*'

'Mama?!Capricorn!Leo!Everyone help!!'

Lucy clutches the dirt around her,"I failed to protect Hayce..Mama..It hurts..My heart..I could feel how much he was suffering..I failed to realize what he was feeling when we were together!"

*boom..*

Thunder started resounding around the area..Her short blonde hair was covering her face..She stands up before pushing her hair aside,showing her chocolate blank orbs..

She goes back inside soaking wet..A pink haired maid saw her and gasp,"Oh Miss Lucy!You're all wet!"She stammered as she gets a towel and puts it around Lucy's shoulders..

"Aries tell Capricorn to prepare the car.."

"Where are you going Miss?"

"To the base..I'm going to take over Father's position.."

Aries was horrified,"M-Miss Lucy..A-Are you sure?T-T-The Lord will not h-hesitate to kill you!"She cried..

"Do you think I damn care?"Lucy snapped looking at her..Aries gasps staring at her blank eyes..

'N-No..Don't tell me..Miss Lucy's illness..Snapped?'Aries thought backing up before running away with tears threatening to spill..

-TimeSkip-

"Lucy this isn't a good idea..That geezer can kill you yah know?!Don't you value your life?!"Leo growls as he slams his hands on the table..

The staff around them flinched..Lucy was silent for a second before grabbing the lamp shade and throwing it on the ground..The lamp shattered..Everyone's eyes widened.

"You don't have a fucking single clue why I'm doing this..If I can't do this then I can't prove to myself I'm not weak.."Lucy stated..

A blue haired woman gave her an irritated look,"If you go there don't think we won't back you up..What would you feel if we were killed there?Won't you be broken for life?!"She yelled..