The Floating Man

He caught me by surprise. I thought maybe I was the only one seeing him because no one seemed to notice. How could they not notice him, he was floating for god's sake! He made his way over to me, floating passed everyone in the room. I wasn't sure what to think. I was completely confused as to why he was there, let alone floating. I looked up at him. He had dark brown hair with some curls and dressed nearly all black. He just stared back at me for a while. He then reached his hand out towards me. I told him that I can't just leave my class with him, but he didn't take no for an answer. He lowered himself just enough so he could lift me up into his arms. I couldn't help but laugh. I wasn't sure to tell him to put me down or just let it happen since all of it was so bizarre. It wasn't until he began to make his way out of the room when my teacher finally noticed what was going on. My teacher yelled out, "You can't just leave the class!," "Come back!" But he just kept floating out of the building.

Everything about that was unexplainable. One thing that has me wondering, is if I was actually the only seeing him. Maybe I walked out of the classroom by myself. Why else would no one see him? I mean he's a floating man that just made his way into the classroom, stealing a student. How could something like that go unnoticed?